I'm Hungry~

Me: emm so since some people want it then i decided to make it, emm btw it may contains some things that are probably inapropriate for young readers so yeah, you guys may wanna becareful when you read this especially if your emmm how do i say this... Not brave? So yeah, happy reading!

My name is Miyu, my age is eleven. Since the age of four years old, my parents died. My aunt said, they died of an illness. Now I have to live with my aunt and uncle, though do not have time to attend school my aunt and uncle will try to school me at the time I reached the age of thirteen.
Today is my thirteenth birthday. I was very happy because I might be able to go to school. I got up out of bed and ready to wake my uncle and aunt to remind them that it's my birthday. When I walked into their room, their rooms are empty. I'm confused, are they awake?
I was looking for them around the house, but i can't find them everywhere. Suddenly, a voice came out of the warehouse so I figured they were there, but for what uncle and aunt go to the warehouse? On arriving at the warehouse I tried to open the door but the door is locked. Why is the door locked? I knocked on the door but no one answered. I started screaming, "Aunt! Uncle! Are you in there?" I said.
I kept screaming and knocked but still no answer. So I started to panic a little bit, I finally chose to break down the door as fast as possible. I push and push until finally the door opened. Aunts and uncles corpses were wrapped up like a spider wrapping its prey in the net.
My face turned white, and I found myself crying out very loudly. Neighbors next door heard it, they entered my home and asked me, "Girl what is it? Why to shout?" Ask them all to face anxious. My hands were shaking, pointing into the warehouse, and direct them to the corpeses they all look surprised. One of them immediately called an ambulance and others issuing the dead bodies out.
I can only see the corpses hysterical uncle and aunt who had no life and i unknowingly wet my cheeks. One of the hugged me and said, "Do not be sad Girl, your uncle and aunt now is in a better place" the neighbor said  while stroking my head as she hugged me tightly.
The next day arrived, and now I was in my aunt and uncle cemetery which is across my parents. I stood there with a dress that had given my mother when I was a kid,it was a knee-length black dress with two layers and an elegant rose pattern on the bottom. I stood there all day, people tried to take me home but I refused.
I continued to stand there until the next day I was still standing until the night has arrived I felt hungry. Now I no longer know where should i go, I do not want to go back to that house. I walked in a side street alone, people around me didn't care about my existence I also remembered my mother's words, "Remember Miyu the world is cruel sometimes people have to defend for themselves."
The words kept appearing in my mind, I suddenly felt drops of water on my shoulder and head, I saw everyone running to find shelter. I didn't really care I just continued to walk until I saw a dark, deserted alley. I choose to go into the alley, in it I found several piles of cardboard boxes, i used it for temporary shelter.
The next day I was very hungry I don't know what to eat so i tried to forget about my hunger by taking a walk. Finally, night time has arrived and I can't resist the feeling of hunger. Suddenly I had a weird feeling when i saw people walking, it makes me more hungry. I was walking towards my cardboard box and in the middle of the road I found a rusty metal ruler.
Suddenly a smile appear on my face, and I started laughing. So I kept the ruler and hide at the end of the hall, a woman came and i pulled her deep into the alley I took the ruler, and unknowingly i stabbed her stomach and tear the flesh and began to eat the contents of her stomach.
I finished eating until all that remains is intestines and bones. "I'm full now .." I said, wiping my mouth with my black dress. I threw away the remaints of my food in the river around my place so no one will suspect me. I was full and start sleeping in my cardboard box.
The next day I walked around with my black clothes soiled with blood, but no one saw so I kept going. Around the street I saw a television that is on sale and on the television there is news about the disappearance of a woman, I felt a little unwell and chose to go back to the cardbox. I ran towards the alley so that no one is suspicious.
Night time arrived and my stomach started ringing again, I started to smile and take my ruler. I started hiding at the end of the hallway, until a little boy appeared. I pulled the boy into the alleyway as i closed his mouth so he would not scream. I started to kill as usual and started to eat him until he runs out, and then discard the rest in the river and began to sleep.
The next day I went to the grave of my parents and uncle and aunt. When I arrived I just sit near the graves. Suddenly my head started hurting and a memory appeared. I was crying and my father was crying but he also smiled, but mother wasn't there, then i saw lots of blood pouring and i saw mother that was hanged like how butchers hang meats, then i saw father coming. He was holding a butchers knife as he chopped down parts of mother's body, and then what i remembered was that i was eating and eating and eating until mother was no longer there, all i can see is her lifeless head hanging, and also father's hanging corpes. After everything happened a very terrible explosion happened and everything started burning charred. I was taken out, all I can see is the life of my father and mother that were burned. Then I remembered my aunt and uncle who ran away from my father and mother in the house.
Finally everything is revealed, my father and mother did not die because of illness, and now i know why i love the taste of human flesh. I sat silent in the grave until night had arrived. A little smile that turns wide appeared in my face, I'm hungry.
THE END
Me: so how was it? Scary? Not scary? Surprising? Sad? Good? Bad? Horrible? Awesome? Please comment! Btw because of this my classmates thinks i'm a psycho.. But i'm not right...?
All Inazuma gang: *runs away*
Me: oh well~