Chp1: Ace & Greyson

Aces' P.O.V

I ster in my sleep. Feeling like someone's hand is on my cheek rubbing their thumb across it. I slowly peal open my eye's to see my 1 year boyfriend Greyson. Smiling down at me. " Had a nice sleep?". I sit up when the blanket fell down to my waist. I rub my eye's and answer his question. "Yeah I did but my ass still hurts from earlier when you gave my ass a few slaps and from your rough thrust's ". I pout.

Greyson just smirked at me and leaned down to give me a kiss . as things started to get a little heated
I wrapped my arms around his neck and responded to his kiss while his arms snaked around my waist and lifted me up onto his lap making me straddle him. We kissed each other hungrily. But It wasn't enough.

Greyson laid me down on the bed. "Hang on, let me get the lube". He leaned over to the night stand and opened the draw and pull out the lube. I laid down on my back and spread my legs open for him. Greyson popes open the lid and squirts some on his fingers and rubs it around my
Hole. "I'm going to make sure your screaming my name till night babe".

He whispered in my ear with his sexy husky voice which always makes my knees buckle. My heart rate increased
Making my breath hitch when he said that. And puts my legs on his shoulders for deeper access.

And thats were he rubbed his dick against my hole and without warning he plunges into me making me moan very loudly."Ohhhhh YEEEESSSS! ". And pumps in and out of me fast and rough. " Ohhhhh Greyson yes faster uhhhhh yes!". We're fucking so hard the head bored is banging against the wall and the beds sqeaking. "So tight".
He groans out while slamming into me several more times and the screams out. "I'm going to Cum!". I moaned louder and then feel his warm seed realesed inside me. Greyson then clapses on me from exuistion. He rolls back on to the bed and pulls me to his rock like muscular chest and sighs in content. then kisses me "I love you Ace". I smiled back at him. Looking into his grey orbes. " I love you more Grey, goodnight". He smiles back and says. "Goodnight babe". I then slip in to darkness that is called Sleep.

Well here's chapter 1 hope you enjoyed!

Stick around for more!

-NayNay