Chp 7: Fucked up desires Part 2

(Random but heres V's bed☝Type of bed👇
PARIS Golden Leather Bed)

THE PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME

Vitanies P.O.V

I then a feel small slim hand wrap its self around my mouth and a slim arm wrap around my waist.

I attempt to scream and pry my self out of her grasp; well I thinks it's a girl. I'm spun around and my back connects with my bedroom wall. "Shhh." Is all I hear. My heart pumps oxygenated blood and adrenaline around my frightened and shaken body. Then I feel the slim hand leave my mouth and the arm unwrap its self from around me. Then there's a soft click. My bedroom door has been locked. My breath heavy and uneven.

I follow the wall with my hands feeling where my night stand should be. "Don't be scared, it's me Maddison." I hear, wait Maddison?!! That bitch. I can't believe that Cole still had his whore here. And now she's in my bedroom! And she touched me......Eww. "Why the fuck are you still here?!." I said with hate seeping through every word. All that comes from her is a chuckle. Which makes me angry and annoyed to no end. "Its not funny why are you still in my fucking house and now my bedroom?!." I seethe out. I then turn around and follow the wall back to the door and and felt around for the light switch.

I then feel it and and flip it on. I then around and what I see is unexpected. Maddison is in blood red lingerie smirking at me while twirling her golden chestnut hair between her slim manicured finger and thumb.

(Maddison below wearing
red lingerie😉)

I am normally not attracted to women but damn

I am normally not attracted to women but damn...she's hot. Wait...WHAT?!  
" why the fuck are you in lingerie and I'm my room...you look like a slut." I say bluntly. With a blank face but my eyes still rake themselves up and down her body. Once I meet her eyes again she's got a cocky smirk on her plump red lips, Oosing arrogance.

"Well by the look of it you don't seem to really mind I'm here." She says as she walks towards me swaying her hips slowly making her boobs bounce a little. I feel my self get a little hot and I clench my legs together; feeling my self get a little wet. Maddison notices and she pulls down her bra straps while bitting her bottem lip, Staring at me lustfully. I notice she has got a new belly botton piercing. A chain of real diamonds decorate her flat and toned stomach.

(Maddisons belly piercing)