Chp2: Part 2

Picture of Colton ☝and I'm sorry but 'The Weekend-Earned it'(fifty shades of grey) seemed the perfect song to go to this.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lauras' P.O.V

Colton pulls me into the room and hungrily attacks my lips into another kiss. And starts to pull my dress over my head. And started to kiss me again. Once he had pulled the dress off of my once covered body. He lead me to the bed and slowly layed me down on the silk sheets. Not breaking the kiss.

I trailed my hands up his muscular back. Pulling at the top that was getting in my way of feeling his muscular body. Getting the message he stopped kissing me. And leans up on his knees and takes his top off. Showing me his delicious 8 pack and toned tanned chest as well as his muscular arms and broad shoulders All in one.

He leaned over me and smirked at me
Saying. "You ready bambino?". Nodding he undone his belt buckle, bottons and his zipper. Letting his jeans pool at his feet. He reached behind me and undone my red lace bra. slipping my bra down my arms. He dropped the bra to the floor.his eye's darken to a darker shade of brown. Licking his plump lips, Colton runs his hands down my breasts, over my nipples and torso.

His hands are over my stomach and hooks his index finger on my red laced panties that I chose to where tonight along with the matching bra. He slowly slides my panties down my thigh's. Letting out a aggravated huff. He chuckled at my eagerness and eventually slide them off of me. Hooking my fingers at the waist band of his boxers I pulled them down and his pulsing cock sprung out. The tip hitting a few inches over his bellybutton. He kicked off the boxers that were at his feet. I spread my legs for him, but instead of putting his large/huge member to work he put his face in between my legs and started to suck on my clit. Drawing his tounge up and down my slit. Grabbing his soft and silky hair. I start to thrust into his face. Then he moves his mouth to my entrence. He puts his thumb and index finger were his mouth was on my clit and started to rub it gently.

He slowly slides his tounge into my wet puśśy causing me to become a hot moaning mess. Once his tounge is all the way in, he starts with gentle and slow thrust's at first. Then Colton started to speed up the pace and started to add roughness in to his thrust's. A few minutes later my body starts to shake, only meaning one thing. That I almost at my peek. "I'm going to Cum!". I shouts/moans.

He then pulls away from my wet and hot aching core. Growning at the lose of contact. I look up to see him position himself at my entrence. Instinctively wrapping my legs around his waist. Colton grabs my arms then pinning them above my head. "You ready for the best fuck of your life bambino?". He asks me. Knowing that he wants me to answer him verbally. I say. " yes Colton, I am".
I moaned out.

Colton then starts to push in his cock.
Stretching, my walls adjust to his impressive 10-11.6 inch length. Growning out Colton says. "Damn..you're...so...tight..bambino...".
So when he's finally got all his member in he stops to look at me as if saying should- I -move?. Rolling my eye's I say. "Yes, move". I demand. Colton smirks at my little demand then he slides out to his mushroom shaped head and thrust's back in. Arching my back of the bed. To meet his thrust's with my own. We both moan and grown as the sparks that fly in between us with every touch and thrust.

He continues to pump in and out of me. Each time faster and rougher than the last. He then let's my hands free. They go straight to his muscular back. Liking my hands on his back he let's me drag my nails down his back. Leaving red scratch marks from shoulder down to his mid back. Causing him to growl. "Fuck!...Yes bambino ".

Between thrust's he kisses me. And leaves trails of kisses starting from my mouth. To down my jaw and to my neck were he starts to nip and bite at the sensitive skin. Leaving more and more hickeys.

He then stops his thrust's and picks up my right leg and puts it on his shoulder. Holding the other down on the bed. He then restarts his rough thrust's. Getting deeper and deeper each time. At the same time he groups my breast with his free hand and plays with my erect bud. Then bending down, he starts to suck on my nipple, pulls and tugs as well as biting on it.

A few moments later I start to reach my high and I can tell Colton is about to as well. He then changes our position so that he entering me from behind. (Not entering her asshole but her Puśśy.) I moan loudly as he manages to get deeper into me. while my walls tighten around Coltons' large shaft. Cumming all over his length. Colton growns out loud and thrust's roughly into me a few more times. Then I feel Colton release his warm creamy seed, deep inside of me.

Panting he pecks my lips a few more times and then rolls beside me and grabs the quilt covers. Covering us with them he pulls me into his muscular, rock like chest. "Night bambino".He says and drifts of into his peaceful slumber.

I start to drift of with only one thought on my mind

Did we even use protection.....?.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dun dun dun!!!
So that's it for Lauras two part short
story

Until next chapter, BYE BYE!!!!!!

-NayNay