Notice

*For those who cared enough to take their time to read*

Wow! we actually reached 9K views!!!
And now over 130 votes!!!. I seriously cannot thank all of you all enough, if it wasn't for all of you this wouldn't have happened.

To be honest if someone asked me at the very start of my book "do you think your book would even reach 500 views?." I would have said absolutely not. I thought that people wouldn't like my style of writing or the fact that I put so much detail into my book.

I was very sceptical of the idea of me even attempting to write a book like this. But over time I improved and gained more views as well as votes I was and still am astounded that people liked Sexual Encounter's. And I couldn't be more greatful and happy that you all have given my book a chance.

You all have made me want to keep updating, beacuse at one point in my childhood I could not read never mind write. Because I had absolutely no help and I was just plain ignored, but once I reached high school and I had the chance to learn.

I had found that I loved reading and writing mini stories; granted they were bad😂 but they were from the perspective of a child. Then my friend had Wattpad and seen that I loved this she recomended that I get Wattpad.

And obviously I did and it has helped inspire me to write and find a way to express myself in a way that my family doesn't know of. All the author's of the hundreds and thousands of books I've read had also inspired me and just plain that it's because of ALL of you guys, girls, women, men of all ages had made me want to keep going.

Again thank you to all of you that took the time to read this notice.

Good bye and there will be Chapter 8 being updated soon.

I appreciate the time you spent just reading what I had to say and i hope you have a great end/start to your  day/night

~Crazypossessive123