Chp 5: Teacher's pet

Lyras P.O.V

I'm woken up by my stupid motherf**king alarm on a Saturday! can you believe it?, on Saturday. I groan and turn over and put my Pikachu pillow on my head so I can't hear the stupid damn thing no more. all of a sudden my blanket it taken of off me and I am pulled from my bed on to my cold wooden floor to get hypothermia and leave the world that I love and adore so much to go to hell, yeah I think not. I angrily pull my blanket of my face to be met with the oh so happy face of my adoring father Damon. " Hey baby girl its Monday. Time for school!" uuggghh! is it that time again already where the hell did the weekend go?." okay I will be up in 10 minutes". I pull back my Pikachu from his grasp and go back to sleep. "Nooooo.......GET THE FUCK UP NOW AND GET READY FOR FUCKING SCHOOL. IM NOT GET A ANOTHER FUCKING FINE FROM YOUR SCHOOL AGAIN LYRA!!!". My dad then rips my Pikachu away again and blanket." ok ok geesh don't get your panties in a twist dadeo."

I get of the floor while my dad walks out my bedroom with a smile like he didn't do anything wrong. I make a face at his back , yeah I know childish thing to do but I am childish its part of my personality I get it from my dear mother who's in the military fighting with buster her military dog. I miss her so much. I hate that she's gone most of the year, I never get to see her even when she gets home dad always has her in bed with him before I even know she's home and when I'm home.

but anyway to choosing my outfit for today. Dresses....no......band clothes.....maybe.....dark blue wash jeans, dark blue strappy top with a light green/yellow top and black converses yes!!!!. (outfit up top) Once I'm done with picking and changing my clothes I go down stairs to make some breakfast. I get to the kitchen to find it empty, "huh dad must have gone to work then, LOVE YOU AND GOOD BYE TO YOU ASSHOLE!!". I shout through out the house even though he's already gone. I make a pancake mix and cook then in a frying pan, once they are done I place them on a plate in a 3x stack and drizzle maple syrup and put a square of butter on top to finish.

After I finish I notice I am an hour late for school, I shrug my shoulders. meh who cares. I put my dishes in the sink and wash them then I head out the door to my black Lykan hypersport car that I took 4 years to save up for from my job. Then I headed off to prison for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reached the school parking lot and had many kids stare at my car. well I don't blame then its a lykan hypersport for gods sakes!. I parked my car and some kids came up to me saying." nice ride." "yeah cool car babe". I rolled my eyes playfully." yeah but do not touch or sit on it other wise I will castrate you babe." then I realised that all the kids are out so that means its break. I walk away while looking through my bag that I left in the car last night so I don't forget it. to see what I have for 3rd and 4th period and it turns out to be a new teacher called Ms. Maple instead of Mrs. Jacobs who oh was a right bitch to every one, mostly to me but I have no idea why but I don't like the bitch anyway so all I gotta say is adios bitch and don't come back with your obese husband that stares down cheerleaders racks which by the way are not to bad to say the lest.

right now I got 3 minutes left till I got to go to Ms. Maples class for Art but I'm going to go early to seem like a 'good' student. as I am walking to Art I see my ex girlfriend Bayley hays with her brother Brandon hays, ever since I caught her cheating on me with one of the female American football players she has been trying to say sorry and get back together with me and saying it was a mistake and that she loves me, yeah right bitch if you loved me you wouldn't have had another girl giving you head in a spare classroom now would you.

She said to her brother that it was a mistake and that is was a one time thing but I found out from the girl she'd been fucking that it was more than one time, her brother believes her and is trying to get us back together again but I am not having that shit they can go fuck themselves or each other I don't care I caught them kissing at a party once the lying dirty fuckers.