Chp 7:Fucked up Desires Part 1

(The bar uptop called ' The Beasts Lair')

Vitanie's P.O.V

Waking with streams of light piercing my pupil with blinding rays. I blink my eyes rapidly to regain my sight. I look around to see the situation I have gotten my self into. I see I am not in my room or any familiar room for  that matter, movement; I hear next me, I look and see the hot guy I met last night at a bar called 'The beasts lair'.

I roll my eyes at myself. If course I would talk to some douche bag and let him get what he wants from me. To be honest with you...I'm a cheerleader, or as you would have guessed that also means I'm also a slut. Yeah but I'm not a bitch to everyone who's smarter than me, prettier than me or more innocent than me...which is what all the guys want. I was just labeled as being a slut because I like having sex. And honestly I'm starting to label myself that too. But anyway I have to get out of this motel. And get home.

I thorough the sheets of my body and collect my skimpy and tacky pink dress that my other 'friends' recomended to me for getting guys.

(Vitanies dress👇 and she's also the girl)

(And also her heels)

After I find my dress I see my pink stilletos that have little mini real pearls on the heel

After I find my dress I see my pink stilletos that have little mini real pearls on the heel. Oh I forgot to mention my Dads the CEO of Vales industries. So that means I'm super rich. I'm just going to say that my mum is the biggest bitch ever and takes advantage of my fathers love and kindness. She basically throws his love back in his face by cheating and spending all his hard earned money on clothes for herself or new cars for her toy boys. I tried warning him but he's too blinded by love he has for my mother.

But I think he knows this but he's thinking "as long it keeps her happy" and she stays with him he ignores it all like it never happened. It's sad really.

Anyway I head out the door of the crappy and crusty motel that the guy picked to fuck me. I head to the closest bus stop and takes a seat next to an old lady smiling softly at me. With her green eyes holding pity and motherly love. The kind my mother should of had. I smile at her happy that theres actually somebody that's not staring at me in disgust and annoyance. Like the people in my school, strangers, grandparents, and...my brother.

Right in going to tell you something now. You're probably going to think I'm gross and vile. But it is what it is.

I'm In love with my brother.

For some fucked up reason I've always have. Ever since we accedently kissed when we were young. I have just developed these stupid fucked up feelings for him. And apparently he also felt the same.

So ever since we found out about each other's feelings we have been fooling around. Taking turns in each other's bedrooms. In the kitchen, bathroom, shower room, living room, and even in our cars. As much as I love him he was a prick yeasterday. He slept with his ex that he said he was done with. And rubbed it in my face by doing it in his room, that next to mine; thin walls by the way. While I was in the house and continued to screw her all night long. I felt so heartbroken, I wasn't able to face him the next morning; and so full of betrayal, hurt and anger. I did the most stupid and childish thing ever.

I also fucked someone else. As you know from the guy earlier. When the bus finally came I let the old women on before me and took a seat next to her on the bus.

************23 minutes later********

I reached my stop that was a street away from my house. And got off. The old lady way really nice she gave me a spare coat of hers that she said she didn't need any more, so I could cover myself with. I was thankful to her and it was a change from my grandmother's cruel words, vile attitude and distaste towards me. I honestly felt like I had a new grandmother.

After I reached my house I knocked on the door being that I forgot my keys yeasterday. After two knocks the door swung open to reveal my pissed of brother/lover.

(Vitanies brother/lover Cole)

"Where the fuck have you been?!

"Where the fuck have you been?!."
Is the first words that come from his mouth. I roll my eyes at him and attempted to push past him but I couldn't because he's like a brick wall.
Cole put his hand on the door frame to stop me from coming in. "Well? I just asked you where you were last night."

I huff and look at him " I was with a guy." As soon as those words left my mouth his eyes filld with rage, regret, and hurt. I don't know how he can be so hurt and angry when he fucked his ex 2 days ago while I was in the house. So I just returned the faver. "What?! Why are you so goddamn hurt and angry when you fucked Maddison while I was STILL in the house. You wasn't even discreet about either!."
I fumed in his shocked face and regret filled eyes. "W-wait you were in the house?." Was his weak response. I looked around me and started clapping sarcastically. "Well done Einstein." I pushed his arm out of the way and walked up the stairs to my room. As I unlock my bedroom door I am unexpectanntly pushed into my room.

I then a feel small slim hand wrap its self around my mouth and a slim arm wrap around my waist.

----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter will be divided into 2 just like Laura's and Coltens chapter was making it a part 1&2.

Hope you liked the fist part as the second will be finished at some point this week.

What do you guys think Vitanies background life is like?

Do you feel sorry for her?

Do you feel she's strong?

And what do you think of her Mom?
And brother?

But anyways guys and girls sorry it's so short.

Keep reading, don't forget to vote, comment, and recomend to someone you know that will like this novel/book.

~Crazypossesive123

Word count: 1,100