ANNOUNCEMENT

I just wanted to drop by and announce that I have finished writing the remaining chapters for this book. The last chapter will be 42, so there's still a few to go. I suppose I should apologize a little for what I've done in the last few chapters... but your comments give me life. Thank you.

Anyways!! I've already begun to write my next book... I've written and completed an Andy Biersack Love Story, now I've almost completed a Vic Fuentes Love Story, so it was only logical to me to make the next one be a Kellin Quinn Love Story. 

yay for Kells <3

So yeah the picture added here is the cover for the book. It's going to be called HILLS ASYLUM. Kellin will be a freshly graduated psychology doctor who finds himself wanting to work in an insane asylum to expand his knowledge about medicine... but the asylum turns out to be nothing like he expected. The book will be written in several points of view, but mostly Kellin's so that should be interesting. I don't often work with other POV's but in this case it's kind of necessary. Anyways, I've already written a bit so I'm pretty stoked to start publishing this after CLASS DISMISSED is done. 

Thanks so much for sticking with me!

Four chapters of this trainwreck to go! haha...

Much love xoxo