Chapter 42 FINAL CHAPTER

"Everything looks fine, miss Sykes." The doctor told me. "You're all as healthy as a horse." That didn't make me feel any less sick though.

Graduation was just days away and I had felt sick almost constantly. Oliver also complained that I was pretty moody like all the time. So I had gone to the doctor to check up on myself, and he referred me to the hospital.

"I'm just going to prescribe you some vitamins, and then I want to see you again in five weeks, alright?" I nodded silently and got off the bed, adjusting my clothes back to normal. I still felt like I was about to throw up everything I ate for breakfast that morning though. My appetite had skyrocketed and I was eating like an animal that was about to go into hibernation. But I was also throwing it all back out just as quick.

I made my way back to the house, where I knew Kellin, Oliver and Vic still were. I had left pretty early in the morning for my appointment, leaving Vic sleeping soundly. I checked my phone and saw I had a few missed calls from him, but he was just going to have to wait until I got back.

After that day on campus, Vic and I were basically immediately back together. We talked a bunch of things through and overtime we had grown closer than ever. We were a year further now and things were going great.

I walked into the house, in search for any of the guys. It was a nice day, and I heard music and odd noises coming from the garden, so that's exactly where I went to look for them. I frowned questioningly when I walked through the backdoors and noticed a few workers dig a massive hole in the middle of the garden.

"What's going on?" I asked, earning the attention of Oliver, Kellin and Vic.

Oliver smiled mischievously. "And a good morning to you too, love." He simply said. "We're getting a pool made. Should be done in two weeks. Cool, isn't it?"

I chuckled a little. "Yeah, awesome, but why?"

Oliver took a deep breath and relaxed into his seat as he pulled Kellin closer onto his lap. "Well mum and dad had put away a bunch of money for when you'd go to New York and all that. But since you didn't go, mum said we could do whatever we wanted with the money. So I made the decision to get a pool."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Well thanks for asking me what I wanted. Although I must say, having a pool in the garden was pretty damn awesome.

I glanced over at Vic and smiled at him, earning only a half smile back from him. Right, I had sneaked off this morning without a word or note, and here I suddenly was again. "Guys, I need to tell you all something." I then began.

Vic frowned, looking a little worried. "Is something wrong? Are you okay?" He immediately asked, shooting out of his chair.

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine, don't worry." I quickly said. "You might want to sit down for this though." He did as I asked and I took a deep breath. What was the best way to tell them this? Well, probably just blurt it out... I wasn't very subtle. No matter how many times I would go over it in my head, it would probably never come out the way I intended.

"Well, go on." Oliver urged.

"Right, right." I mumbled nervously. I took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. As if that was even going to help. "Guys... I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god!" Kellin immediately squealed, jumping excitedly on Oliver's lap.

Oliver gasped and winced in pain. "Shit darling, you're squishing my balls." He exclaimed. I snickered a little as Kellin silently apologized and then looked back at me with insane excitement.

I looked at Vic, who still kept quiet. And honestly that really scared me. He looked like he was in deep thought, until he then finally looked at me and started smiling. "I'm going to be a dad?" He then asked. "I mean, it is mine, right?"