Hanging At His House & First Kiss:Grayson

*WARNING! A BIT OF SEXUAL CONTACT HAPPENS HERE BUT NOTHING TO SERIOUS* You may proceed, hehe

A few hours Before Ethan's Date!

Grayson:
You were sat in your living room since you were home alone when you had a text

Gray💜:
Unlock your door x

You:
Okay? x

Gray💜:
Thanks Explain ltr x

You:
Okay? x

You get up an unlock your front door and sit back down when your door bursts open, It was Grayson "Um? First Whats Wrong and second, how do you know where i live?!" "I stole Ethan's hairspray so he is chasing me and His friend lives down here" He pants as he pushes his back on the door, "Okay? So where is Ethan?" you say laughing "Well h..." "GRAY!!!!" Ethan screams jumping down your stairs "How did you get up there & so fast!?" "Oh i climbed through the window in the hall!" he smiles "Alright carry on" you say turning the channel over on the television "I'm gunna kill you Gray!" Ethan says with an evil smirk "Look i'll buy you a new one!" Grayson says walking around the sofa "I needed it today!" Ethan says trying to grab Gray from the other side of the sofa "Why? Cause your seeing y/n!!" He smirks "Yeah but she is just a friend!" Ethan protests "Yeah okay so why is she coming round the house?" He says still smirking but with his arms crossed "Shut up bro" Ethan says running his hand through his over grow hair "Alright i lied it's in my room, there is still some left now get out you already took the whole house" He said sitting next to you "Fine, See ya bro, y/n" Ethan says waving before walking out the door "Bye Ethan" you say laughing "Well that was weird!" you say "Welcome to my life!" He said sliding down in the sofa "So we can't hang at mine cause Ethan is having his date there and my mom already allowed him so looks like we'll have to go somewhere else gorgeous" He smiled as he put a stray hair of your fringe behind your ear "OMFG!!!!!" You say pulling your arm out almost winding Grayson "W-what?" He said struggling to breathe "THEY CANCELLED GOGGLE-BOX!!!!" You scream "What that?" He says holding his abdomen "The best fucking show on the t.v!" You say waving your arms in the air, "Alright Miss BadAss with the cursing, calm down!" He says following you into the kitchen "I was looking forward to that tonight!!" You say grabbing an apple and crunching it hard out of  angry "Heyyy! We could chill out my back garden!" You smile looking out the window "Alright" He smiles "I mean it's actually not messy for once" you say unlocking the back door this time "Wait i'll lock the front if we're out the back" He said going to the living room. You put the apple down and realise your pool is actually clean "Hey Gray?" you shout to him "Yesss Baby Gurl?" He says walking to you "No. And, Wanna go in the pool?" You smirk "See thing is, i didn't bring shorts" He says grabbing your waist "Well you have boxers?! They are the closest thing to shorts right?" you smile "If i wear my boxers you have to wear all underwear" He smirked taking his t-shirt off "Deal" you laugh as you take your shirt off also "Oh and y/n, Don't stare" He laughs as he takes his shorts off slowly "At what? Something you wished you had" you laugh when he grabs your hand and put it on his area "What you mean this?!" He smirked again "OMG!! Grayson Bailey!" you say pulling your hand back whilst blushing "You started it!" He said "Oh come on you enjoyed that!" He smiles as you pull off your shorts "Your gunna catch flies in a minute Gray" You smile walking to the pool's edge "GO Y/N!!!!" He shouts as you pushes you in the pool "GRAYSON!! WTF?" You laugh "You were taking ages and i was gunna start dribbling!" He smirks before diving in the water also "Oh hey you have a diving board!" He says getting out and go over to it "Yeah but i never knew how to dive without getting hurt" You sigh "I can show you! It'll be fun come Princess" He smiles "Alright but if i get hurt!" You say walking over to him "I got you, as long as i got you you're safe" He said holding your waist "Right stand here and put your toes a lil bit off the end" He said keeping a tight grip on you "Okay like this?" You smile "Yeah! Now just jump and keep your arms and legs together and point your toes and fingers" You said letting go and walking back "Alright, 3 2" You dove into the water and didn't feel pain for once, when you reach the top of the water you can't stop smiling "I DID IT GRAY!!" You laugh getting out to do it again "Haha, see you were fine!" He said getting in the pool "Only cause you had me" You blush "Do you want to backflip off it?!!" He smiles "Yeah!!" you say doing a lil dance "Alright, so just stand backwards and jump like you usually would do" He says before doing it himself "See!" he said moving to the side line "Come guide me" you says pouting "Alright" he says smiling" He puts one hand on your waist and the other rested on the side of your rib "Just keep your back arched at first and then keep your legs straight" he said guiding you back "I'm gunna do it!" you says as he lets go and stands back to watch, you jump and backflip but don't land it right, when you hit the water you feel a pain in your neck "Shit, Y/N can you get up?!" He says on the side "Shit um oh god fuck!" he panics and jumps in the water and pulls you out, he pumps on your chest a couple times before you cough out a load of water "Thank god! y/n i thought you broke something!" He says hugging you "Gray my neck hurts" You say wincing "Can you feel this?" he said touching your neck "Yeah i don't think i'm paralysed or have broke it but it hurts" you say sitting up "Wait just one more test, can you feel this?" He kisses your neck before slowly turning into a small bite "Y-yes" you stutter, he keeps kissing your neck before finding your sweet spot, he notices your breathing starts to race, he keeps at that spot, you try to keep your mouth shut but couldn't, you put your hands on his back and dig in his skin "Come on baby girl, don't fight it" you whispers against your skin, you dig your nails in more before soon letting out a moan of complete pleasure, after a while he stops and picks you up in his arms and takes you in the living room to put you down gently on the sofa before sitting on top of you starting all over again when he turns and kisses your lips "Y/N i love you so fucking much that i couldn't help my self out there and i'm sorry ab..." you smash your lips onto his "I love you Grayson" "I love you y/n"

BOOM!!!!!! 1252 WORDS!!!! HELL YEAH!! Well here you go guys and sorry i took years writing this one, and i'm sorry it's better than Ethan's date but next one Ethan's is gunna be better so then it's even -Kat xx