Ethan

Haven't Edited Mistakes :(
He Get Jealous:

"Hey baby?" You shout down the stairs "Yeah?" Ethan shouts back up "I'm going over Gray's house, he has your camera and my laptop so i'm gunna go get them" You say now walking down the stairs before rushing to the door "Okay! See you later!" He smiles before looking back at his phone screen.

You walk out side and hop in your Black Jeep, buckle your self in and turn up the volume on the radio, it doesn't take you long to reach Grayson's house, he lives 5 streets down but still, you couldn't be assed to walk it. You arrive at a big fancy looking house but really on the inside it's a mad house, you laugh to yourself as you hear swearing and crashing noises, knowing Jack,Cameron,Aaron or Jake had something to do with it.

You walk in and slip off your shoes for it might take awhile, you turn the corner from the hall to see as you expected, but this time the whole squad was there "Yo Bup!" Gray smiles as he notices you "Hey!" Hi!" Yo!" "Yes!". Okay so this is what the sene looked like.

Jake was on his Hover Board giving Aaron a piggyback ride as Grayson was doing the same but with Jack on his back and Cameron was on the floor and by the looks everyone was trying to run him over, there was glasses of some kind of drink spilled on the floor, Grayson's vases where smashed and the place did indeed look like a mad house!

"What i miss?" You laugh after staring at your surroundings "Cameron is an ass!" Jack waved his hands about "Wh-" "Because he ate the last slice of pizza!" Jake interrupted "So your trying to run him over?" You laugh "Pretty much!" Aaron laughed "So any food here at all? I'm starving!" You whine "Sure thing, in the fridge, some sandwiches i made" Gray pointed to the kitchen as they carried on trying to run Cameron over but he got up and started running around the house, which made the boys follow "Bitch! Get your ass back here!" Jake yelled "Never!!" Cam screamed as he ran through the living room again, you laugh as you grab the food and sit down before texting Ethan...

You-Hey bby, come over twinie #2 he's gunna kill Cam 😂 xxxx
Ethy❤️🔥-Alright bby, be there soon xxxx

You continue to eat your food as you scroll down twitter, "Bye! See y'all later!" Jack said as he and the boys walked out the house, you waved when Gray came round the corner "So wanna help me clean up princess?" He goofed around "Why of course prince Gray" you joke as you grab the mop.

You're both cleaning up when you spill the mop bucket on Grayson "Omg! I'm sorry Gray!' You laugh "That's it!" He smiles as he gets up and chases you out to the back yard, he picks you up and throws you in the pool...

"GRAYSON!!" You laugh/scream "You did it to me" he laughs, he takes his shirt off and walks into the house, you manage to drag yourself out his pool and run into the house where you end up slipping and your shorts came down with it "Y/n! You okay!" Gray rushes over helping you up as the door goes "What the actUAL FUCK!!!" Ethan's voice echoed through the room, you and Gray turn to see one mad Ethan, which btw looks hot af!!!!

"Eth! It's actually not what it looks like" Grayson laughs "WHAT IS THIS THEN!" He slams down his keys on the table and walks over helping you up "I was helping him clean up! And then i spilt the water from the mop bucket on him" you rush "Then i threw her in the pool to get her back, then i chucked my shirt in the washer and she fell causing her shorts to fall as well!" Gray laughs "Oh, aha sorry guys" he shyly smiles "It's fine baby! You're hot when your mad" you bit your lip when he kisses you "Get a room!" Gray laughs.

You were heading home when Ethan spoke "I'm sorry about earlier i was just jealous" he says keeping his eyes on the road "It's fine but you owe me" you laugh "That is fine by me" he smiles before turning to kiss you