Challenge Accepted: Ethan

(Thanks to purplelolo for this idea, literally i'm runnin' low on ideas soo if you want to get a shout out or want your idea in the book, dm me or comment and it will be up in a couple hours or days from then)
I Haven't Edited Mistakes :(
Ethan:
You were cuddling Ethan in your bedroom as you watch  'Watership Down' when his phone goes off, you reach over and look at the caller ID "Who is it?" he Groans "Gray" you say almost shoving the phone in his face from tiredness "Hello?" he said real deeply "Shit" he says as he looks at the day "Yeah i almost forgot, i'll be there soon" he says before putting his phone in his pocket "What's wrong?" you say kissing his jawline "I gotta film today" he sighs "I thought you loved to film?" you say "I do but i have to leave you now" he says kissing you back "What are you filming?" "Twin Telepathy" he chuckles a bit "Hey i could ask the questions?" you smile "Yeah you could but if we get it right, you get something smashed in your face" he smirks "Challenge Accepted Sir" you smirk back "C'mon" he says pausing the film before grabbing your hand and almost dragging you to his car. The ride there you both were just dancing and singing to 'The Party' but the dancing was mostly hand actions, you reached the house and noticed it wasn't their house "Cameron Dallas' house" he said parking "Right" you say holding the i. You go inside and he introduces you to Cameron who you used to watch behind your phone screen "Hey y/n, Ethan talks about you all the time, it's nice to actually meet you!" He smiles "Thanks and i love your vines" you laugh trying not to just pounce on him "Thanks, well c'mon i'll show you the place your gunna get smashed" he laughs as you leads you to the kitchen and see plastic sheets put everywhere "Alright Y/n here are the questions you need to ask me & Ethan, if we say the same thing, you get smashed in the face with the food laying out here, And if we say different things you get to smash us with any food here, Got it?" Grayson rushes as he fiddles with the camera that was placed in front of the counter "Yup!" You smile popping the 'p' "Alright, Ethan change into this shirt" Cameron says handing him a Grey normal shirt, he grabs it and pulls of his shirt he reveals the perfect 'v' line followed by a perfect set of abs "It's not like you haven't seen it before" Gray whispers in your ear "Gray!" You both chuckle as you tap his chest "Right lets go!" Ethan says as he pulls the shirt over his head "Just stand and look pretty" Cameron says before standing behind the camera "Hi Guys! So today we are doing Twin Telepathy!" Ethan' almost shouts "Y/n here is going to ask us questions and if we say the same thing we get to hit y/n in the face with any food lying out here" Gray points to the different sauces and food "And if we get it wrong then we get smashed in the face with the food" Ethan smiles "Let's go!!" You all smile.
( I know Cameron don't ask them some of these but I wanted to change it )

"Name a City" You say raising your eye brow before looking back and forth at them "3 2 1" "New Jersey" they both say "Haha, Yes!" Gray smiles "Aww, Baby girl I'm sorry" Ethan laughs picking up Cupcakes "Here you go" he says before softly shoving them in the side of your face, when Gray does the same "You can slap me you know" you laugh as They both pick of some icing and lick it "Mm, Strawberry" Gray laughs "Name a shoe brand, 3 2 1" you say "Vans" "Nike", you laugh and pick up Salad Dressing and pour it on your hand "Sorry boys" you chuckle as you slap them square in the face laughing really hard "It's up my nose!" Ethan cries whilst laughing, they both wipe it from their eyes  "Name a Colour, 3 2 1" "Red" "Green" "C'mon! it's obvious we would pick our favourite colours!" Grayson pouted, "That was the point" you laugh as you get baroque sauce and pour it on your hand before aiming at Gray, but smash Ethan by surprise "Really? I got it on my lip" Ethan whines as he kisses you "Eww!" You laugh wiping off the sauce he had smudged on your lips "Ready Grayson?" You laughs trying to pour more of the sauce on your hand but it kept slipping out of your grip "Not really" he laughs when you splat the sauce on his face "Omg" you laugh as you wipe it from his eyes "I'm legally Blind!" You jokes making you and Ethan laugh "Alright, First thing you notice about a girl, 3 2 1" "Eyes" They say in sync "Fuuuuudge" you complain "Yogurt for the lady!" Gray chuckles as he opens the lid "Remember you can slap me" you laugh as he tries to put  the cover on your face "Alright" Ethan says picking up another tub "3 2" Gray slaps you with the yogurt and you stand with your mouth open "It's stinks!" You scream "It's gone bad, by the way" Ethan points out "Aww, my favourite" you joke getting off your eyes when Ethan throws the other tub over you "I can taste it!" You squeal whilst doing a weird shake "Haha, what was that Y/n?" Gray laughs as he copies you "At least I didn't pull a Miley" you laugh as Ethan snorts a lil "Anyway" Gray laughs as you wipe the rest out your eyes and lips "Name one Friend, 3 2 1" "Jack" "Aaron" They sigh as Gray puts his hands on his head and walks out the view of the camera "OMG!" he shouts whilst laughing as he walks back next to you "Mustard it is" you laugh picking the bottle up and dumping loads onto your right hand, you smack it across Grayson's face and repeat with Ethan "I hate this so much" He cries "I'm loving it" You laugh along with Cameron.

Sorry I haven't been updating, my friend Charmaine charmainedonovan2468 (She's new to this) She slept over my house twice n I slept down hers as well so 3 days I've been busy, I will update the Grayson chapter tomorrow for I'm going out with my sister so I will be busy again but I have 5 chapters I need to do! Ultimately 💖-Kat xx