His Friend Hits On You: Ethan

Ethan:
You were at the Twins' house along with Cameron Dallas. The four of you were in the pool messing around for it's a nice summer day with just a little breeze. You all were complaining about how hot it was inside so Lisa suggested you guys should go in the pool.

So you & Cam, jumped in as Grayson put on some tunes and Ethan grabbed the rubber rings and tossed them in pool hitting Cameron in the back as he did. You all burst into laughter as they boys took off their tops and jumped in.

Ethan swam to you and picked you up, putting you on his shoulders as he did. He went under the water to jump back to the surface make you jump off his shoulders to land back on them before he threw you gently into the water, you could hear his laughter as you had a fight with the water to get back up.

You reach the surface to see him smiling wildly at you, you can't help but laugh as you push him playfully on the chest making him fall back under as you swim to the sideline to sort your hair back into a tight bun on top of your head before you get out and dry your face.

You sit on the sun bed and lye back enjoying the burning sun warming up your light tone skin trying to tan up a bit when you felt a cold rush of wetness hit your stomach. You jump as you move into a sitting position to see Grayson laughing holding a water pistol pointed at you.

You scream and get up to grab one and chase Grayson around the yard "Come back you coward!" You laugh as you're still chasing after him when he jumps back in the pool making you stop at a halt by the sideline "I'm fine thanks!" You smile as you turn around to see Ethan & Cameron.

They laugh as they push you back into the pool, they fall along with you as you grabbed their arms for support but fell anyway. You come up laughing as you hear the boys doing the same when you get out next to Ethan. He pulls you into a kiss as you wrap your arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper.

You both pull back to smile "Hey anyone else need a drink?" You say looking at the three of them "Yes please" they all say "I'll help" Cameron said jogging into the kitchen and grabbing the glasses, you grab the bottle of cold water from the fridge and pour it in the four glasses as Cameron grabbed ice cubes.

You put the bottle back in the fridge and close the door to see Cameron stood behind it looking at you "You look so nice today, i like the dress you were wearing" he smiles. You smile back "Thanks Cameron! You look great too!" You say being friendly as you walk back to pick up the cups.

"Seriously you look amazing" he said walking to close to your face "Aha, thanks?" You smile awkwardly as you try to reach the cup to get out of the situation "I like you y/n, allot actually" he says before he puts his hand on your waist "Cam, i'm with Ethan" you almost scream.

"He don't need to know" he whispered before kissing you, you didn't kiss back but after 3 seconds you managed to push him off you "What the hell!" You scream before slapping him as you run out to the garden to find Ethan in the pool "Ethan. C-cameron um Cameron g-got the ice cubes and t-then um he..."

"What? Speak y/n" he says getting out the pool and holding you close to his chest "Cameron told me he liked me then he k-kissed me" you say "What?!" He says looking pissed "i didn't kiss back though!" You rush "i know but he is going" he said before walking into the kitchen and closing the door behind him.

"Everything alright baby g?" Gray said from the sun bed "Yeah apart from Cam kissing me" you say taking a seat next to Grayson "Don't worry Ethan will probably do something called the punch,the shout n the kick out" he said with a smile when there was a small but loud noise "The punch" Then he started shouting "The shout".

Then after a couple minutes Ethan came back out "He's gone" he said running his hand through his messed up hair "The kick out" Gray laugh as you followed "What?!" Ethan smiles walking up to the pair of you "Nothing" you said smiling at Grayson before Ethan scoped you up and kissed you before throwing you back in the pool.