Wedding Day: Ethan

Ethan:
You were stood looking at yourself in the mirror as your mother helps put your vale on. Yes that is right, you are getting married to the one and only Ethan Grant Dolan!!!! You just stare in the mirror as your mom speaks "You look beautiful y/n!" She smile placing her hands on your shoulders "Thanks Mom!" You smile as she kisses your cheek "Well, it's time to go" You father says holing out his hand "Well, here we go" you smile nervously taking your father's hand, you turn around the corner to see everyone stood up with their heads facing towards you except Ethan's. You walk slowly making sure to show off your hair and dress your niece is throwing rose petals in front of you, and you help but laugh, once you reach the steps your father steps a side and your now stood next to you future Husband Ethan Dolan, you both turn and you look at him from top to bottom and he looks really handsome in his suit, when he whispers "As beautiful since the day i met you" You blush and listen to vicar "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of y/f/n & Ethan Grant Dolan, if anyone objects please stand now" He says as he looks around "Okay" he says reading out the book.
-----<Skip To Da Rings>-----
As Ethan Placed the ring on your finger and you placed it on his finger you were so happy, well this is supposed to the happiest day of your life and till now it is!! "I now pronounce you Man & Wife or Mr & Mrs Dolan! You may now kiss your bride!" He smiled as he closed the book and Ethan kissed you again and again until everyone cheered! You both ran out to the car and drove to the reception, Man the rest of the night was amazing. Don't forget the cake! You both cut the cake and feed each other but Ethan being Ethan he shoves it in your face as you return the favour.

Thanks to kittipops For this chapter idea!! Grayson's cahoter i will do tomorrow for it's 5:37am here and i'm so tired!! Also check her out btw!! I'll see you guys later! Ilysm💖-Kat xx