His Friend Hits On You: Grayson

Haven't Edited Mistakes :(
Grayson:
"Hey princess" Grayson smiles before snaking his hands around your waist and pulling you into a quick kiss "Are Kenny & Jack still over?" You smile "Kenny is but Jack got lost so Ethan went to get him" he chuckled.

It's currently 2:38am and the Twins' held a small party which involved alcohol. Jack couldn't stop drinking so he went home but got lost, so Grayson sent Ethan after him. But they were both drunk doubt you'll see them soon.

So it was just you,Grayson & Kenny. You all have had a drink but Jack & Grayson probably had the most. You'd been asleep for a couple hours hoping to sober up before going home but Gray said it was too late anyway n that he talked to your mother.

Kenny was sprawled out on the floor next to a puddle of Vodka, or you hoped. Grayson had started to tidy up a little when you came down, so you decided to help him with the kitchen before Kenny managed to get up n find his feet.

He walked into the kitchen to trip n fall making a huge mess again, so Gray asked if you could take him upstairs. You got him to his feet and dragged him to the stairs round the front of the house.

After 20 minutes, he was finally in Ethan's room. "Y/n your a good friend" he said between hiccups. You smile at him before pulling the blanket over him, "You're also beautiful" he says staring into your eyes "Thanks" you blush.

He sat up still looking into your eyes before he pulled his lips against his, you're shocked as you push him off you.

You run out the room and shut the door.

He was drunk, he didn't mean it.

Is all you could whisper to yourself.

Should you tell Grayson? But Kenny was drunk and didn't mean it? Right?

Yo Ma niggas, I'm still alive n also I'm changing the lay out on the chapters (again) Soz I'm ocd lik tha, anyways 12k!!! Ilysm💖 and also I was noticed by PROChallenges!!! He's a youtuber not really famous but he is funny af, he seen my comment n put it in his vid, btw I'm (We're All Mad Here) lol anyways see u soon guys!!-Kat xx