Scared

Spencer was running through the woods as fast as her legs would carry her.

Brambles tore her skin as warm blood trickled down her arms. In the corner of her eye she could see a dark figure emerging from the woods and no matter how fast she ran it would always be right behind her.
Suddenly icy cold hands grabbed her neck and she couldn't breathe...

She woke up screaming .

Toby's pov

I woke up to the sounds of Spencer's screams, I jumped out of bed and went round to where she was as fast as I could,
"Spencer, what's wrong?" I enquire, she was shaking and her whole body was boiling.
"I-I- I just had a nightmare, it's ok, it doesn't matter" she managed to say.

I could tell that she was just saying this so that I wouldn't get too worried about her but I could tell that she didn't want to talk about it. I pulled her shaking body into a hug and asked her what her plans were for today.

"I'm meeting with the girls today, I will be back in the afternoon, promise me you will stay safe?" She said.
Toby looked confused, "of course, why wouldn't I?" He inquired. Spencer just shook her head, pecked him on the cheek and walked out of the door.

Spencer's pov

I had to get out of there, even though I felt bad for just leaving Toby I need to tell the girls about my nightmare.
As I walked towards the brew I couldn't help thinking that the figure in the nightmare wasn't Lesley stone but someone else......

Hey, this is my first attempt at my first story so any comments would be appreciated! Sorry it is short but if enough people read this I will carry on writing. Xxx