Picture perfect

As the liars walked towards the DiLaurentis house they heard Kenneth whispering to someone the girls couldn't quite see,
" I'm serious, if she finds out that..."

Just then Emily tripped over a twig and Kenneth spun around. The liars ran to the back of the house so Kenneth could no longer see them.
"C'mon guys" Aria whispered "let's go".
Spencer suddenly spun around and crept in through an open back window into the DiLaurentis house.
"Are you crazy?!" Emily exclaimed
"Look, if we just run away now we will never know what Mr.D was talking about on the phone and we will go home with our hands empty".
The girls all sighed and silently agreed with Spencer so they all snuck into the house...

"Ok, let's look for something, anything that could connect this place with Mona or Charles or even Lesley" Aria stated.
Spencer and Emily nodded their heads in agreement but Hanna just stared into space.

"Hanna? What are you thinking about?" Emily whispered.
"Hm?" I don't know but can we just hurry up, I've heard that if you get creeped out too much you get neck fat!

The girls tried to hold back their laughter but failed miserably, suddenly Emily gasped and pointed to a picture,
"Guys look...."
In the picture stood Kenneth, Mrs.D Alison as a baby and Jason as a toddler. That should have been it but next to them was a young blond haired girl and brown haired boy, both around Jason's age. And behind them was a girl with ginger hair holding a knife...

(A/N sorry this is short, I will update later today! Also my story is not set at a particular time, Alison is alive but won't be appearing much in the story if that is ok xxx)