Panic!

"That must be Charles, the young boy, who else could it be?" Spencer thought out loud.

Hanna tilted her head to the side and leaned on one leg, "he kinda looks familiar...."
"Woah woah wait, you know Charles?!" Emily nearly jumped out of her skin, Hanna just sighed and said,
"No he just looks familiar, like a friend that you knew, but don't know anymore, but you did before, y'know?"

Spencer smiled and rolled her eyes "c'mon guys, let's leave before Kenneth gets back". So the all tip toed out of the window and went their separate ways.

/One hour later/

Spencer's PoV

I slowly unlocked the door, hoping that Toby was back from work, he needed an explanation and I felt really bad for keeping so many secrets from him. When I walked in I heard nothing but silence.

"Toby?" I said, but there was no reply.
I suddenly got terrified that -A had taken him and he was sitting in a dark room somewhere, screaming my name while being brutally tortured.

I ran around the house in a panic, looking everywhere for him. When I got to our bedroom I feared the worst, that maybe he was.... I couldn't even bring myself to think about it.

I turned the door handle with shaking hands as tears rushed down my face, when I opened it I saw....
Toby, asleep on the bed. All my panic, stress and hysteria vanished and I was about to lay down with him when he woke up.

Toby's PoV

I slowly wake up from my nap when I see Spencer hovering nervously above me, I was about to kiss her when I noticed her tear stained face.

"Spencer? Wha-what's wrong?" I asked, whenever she is upset or stressed I always get worried about her.

She sat down on the bed and let me take her in my arms, "Toby you deserve some answers" she stated, I was about to ask her what I needed answers to and why but she carried on,

"This morning I woke up from a nightmare that -A was chasing me through the woods and when I got back from the brew I thought -A had taken you because it was so quiet and I just hate not knowing that you will be safe and your life has been put in danger because of me" she said quickly, her voice breaking on the last part.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and tilt her chin up, "Spence, there is no-one else in the world I would rather be with." She smiled and wiped away her tears, although new ones soon sprung to her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, "ssh it's ok" I whispered into her silky brown hair. She pulled away and looked at me,
"I love you" she said, "I love you too" and with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N so this is my first reasonably long-ish chapter! I hope to write longer chapters when I have the time but thank you so much for reading!!!!! - and plz comment if u want to c any changes x Poppi x)