Questions

Aria's Pov

I got an SOS from Spencer telling me to meet her and the girls at the brew, as I was on my way there I got a text:
Pictures, pictures, you take so many but they won't save anyone... Hold on tight to Ezra -A. She felt a shiver run down her spine and ran as fast as she could to meet the girls.
End of Pov

At the brew

Spencer started at the same time as Aria, "Look I...."  "I think that....."
They girls looked at each other and laughed nervously apart from Hanna, "Jeez guys, can you not talk all at once, my head hurts enough as it is!" She snapped.
"Hey Hanna what's up?" Emily asked, her voice full of concern, Hanna sighed and rolled her eyes,
"Caleb has just been acting really weird lately, I mean, I never see him and when I do he acts like he'd rather be somewhere else." The girls looked at Hanna sympathetically and told her that he was probably just tired.
"Anyway, back to the whole reason I called you here" Spencer said, " I had a nightmare and I was running through the woods and-"
" Can you get to the point?" Hanna sighed.
" What if A isn't Lesley?"
Emily looked confused " what are you trying to say... That Lesley is innocent?!"
"Well, maybe she is just... Misunderstood?" Spencer suggested. Aria tried to hide a laugh and emily just looked bewildered. Hanna shook her head in amazement. " Misunderstood? We're meant to pity her? I thought you were meant to be the smart one! This is bull-"
She stopped in the middle of her sentence as Mr.DiLaurentis walked by screaming into his phone,
"How does she know?! You have to shut her up, NOW!"
The girls looked at eachother "we need to go to that house to get some answers" Spencer stated.
So after they had finished their drinks they set off to the DiLaurentis house...