Can't be true...

Aria was sitting in her bedroom trying to get her head around what had happened; who was the boy in that picture?

Hanna was right, he did look familiar but she didn't know where from. Aria needed to do some investigating, she smiled inwardly as this was something Spencer should be doing.

She thought of all the possible people it could be...

Toby? What would his motive be? Why would Toby be with the DiLaurentis family? He is off the list.

Ezra? No way, he is a lot older.

Jason? No that wouldn't make sense.

Caleb? No........ Wait...
Aria looked in the yearbook and there was Caleb, he had a scar on his forehead....

The boy in the picture was about to be cut by the ginger haired girl. She remembered Caleb telling Hanna that he got that scar when he was young. That boy in the picture was Caleb.

Aria felt sick to her stomach, this can't be right! Caleb cannot be -A, he could not be torturing the girls, he could not be torturing his girlfriend?!

Hanna, her mind drifted to her blond friend, what if she was with him now, what if she was in danger? She punched her password into her phone so hard it was surprising the screen didn't shatter! "S.O.S" she texted to the girls.

She put her phone down and inhaled deeply to try to slow down her racing heart rate; it felt like she had just run a marathon. She sat there biting her nails until she got a reply from Hanna,

"What is wrong?"

Aria sighed, she would tell half of the truth

"I think I know who A is, meet at the Brew in 10".

Hanna's PoV

I can't believe what Aria just texted! I ran to my car as fast as my stilettos would let me. I couldn't wait until we finally found this bitch and made them pay for everything they have done...

(A/n  I know, I'm evil!!!! )