No no no please no

"So? Come on Aria! I nearly broke my heel running in stilettos getting here, tell us who it is!!!" Hanna exclaimed. They were all sitting in the brew, anxious looks etched upon their faces.

Aria fidgeted and started biting her nails and Spencer shot her a curious look but no was no time for subtleties.

"Look..."Aria started," I, I might be wrong but.... You know the picture?"

Everyone nodded their heads in anticipation

"Well the boy has a scar, right on his forehead, exactly in the same place.....as Caleb."

Everyone went silent apart from Hanna "Yes? And??? Look just get to it Aria, tell us who A is!!!"

"No Hanna I think what Aria is trying to say is that Caleb..." Spencer gulped "Caleb is A"

Hanna was frozen, her eyes glazed over and she saw nothing but rage; this couldn't be right, there HAD to have been some kind of mistake, Caleb would never do that to her, to any of them. Aria had got it wrong, she had jumped to a conclusion and Hanna was determined to make her see that.
"You are wrong" Hanna said between gritted teeth, "You don't know Caleb like I do, he wouldn't do that, EVER"!

Aria looked taken aback, "Look Han I'm just stating the facts, I ju-"

"NO YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ARIA YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PIN THE BLAME ON SOMEONE SO YOU CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT WHO A IS" Hanna shouted, her hands shaking as she stood up.

"Hanna maybe you shou-" Emily started, trying to calm her down, but Hannah cut her off.

"I give up with all of you, stop wasting my time" she pronounced, and with that, she was gone and the others were left, terrified that Hanna would do something she regretted, but even more terrified of Caleb.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hanna ran to Caleb's house as fast as she could, she needed to speak with him, to sort out all the lies and rumours people were spreading.

As she approached his door she noticed it was slightly open.

He never left his door open.

"Caleb?" She called, unsure of herself,

She crept in, pushing the door open slowly but no one was there, everything was dark.

Suddenly she felt something behind her, she was about to turn around when she felt an ice cold hand clamp over her mouth, it was covered in blood.

She screamed and then everything went black.