Chapter 1

"D, rise and shine babe" I wake up on the deep, hot, and definitally the turn on voice of last night's stand. I open my eyes and allow them to adapt to the lighting of the room. I look around, sky blue walls with superman stickers and desk, definitally not my room. I get up to pick up my cloths, including my underwear, from the floor and try to remember the name of the guy I apparently slept with. "Jack was it? Think about bringing a clock and getting rid of the stickers." I smile politly then grab my bag and make my way out of his house to a cab and back home.
.......................
"Diana, where were you this morning and last night?" My dad asks as I sit down to eat breakfast.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this was a "let me act like I give a damn" session or I would've brought my headphones with me." I say as I hold my fork firmly and lead it to the waffle.
"Diana! Have some respect. Dad is really trying to be here after mom left us okay? He's the only family we've got, wether you like it or not." Destiny says as she puts her left hand over my dad's right hand and holds it.
Destiny is my older sister. She's my dad's favorite just like how I was my mom's.
Destiny has dark brown short wavy hair that goes down to her hazel eyes. She has white straight teeth without even having to put braces. Destiny always got along with dad because she was the athletic, smart, and perfect daughter every father wanted. I was always the messed up one, the one my dad would look at and feel ashamed to call his daughter, the one who would always get in trouble and be blamed for everything. After mom left us 3 years ago, life turned into living hell.
.......................
"Destiny I'm out tonight, I won't be back till tomorrow." I say as I grab my bag and some money from the house's piggy bank.
"Diana, you do know that school is starting in two days aight?" Destiny says with her fake worried tone yet I can still feel her smiling.
"Not that it makes a difference telling me." I say as I leave to the club.
...................
"DIRTY DIANAAA NOOOOOOH, DIRTY DIANAAAA NOOOOOOH, DIRTY DIANAAA NOOOOOOOOOH.." I sing as the bottle of vodka hangs from my hand and I stand on the bar table.
"Heey D, wanna join me and Suzy for the night?" Nick says with a smirk.
I hop from the table into Nick's arms and let go of the bottle allowing it to fall and break.
"S-so-soo w-wha-what w-wi-will ha-happen?" I say as hiccups take their way through my sentence.
"I called Destiny and told her you're spending the night at my house, but I forgot to mention the three sum we're having with Suzy over there" Nick says as he points at the hottest girl in the club.
"B-but I ca-can't. I d-don't wa-want h-her be-between u-us." I say before puking on the floor and passing out.
..................
"Nick?" I whisper as I open my eyes realizing I'm in Nick's room.
"Hey D, you okay? I cancelled out on Suzy after you passed out yesterday. It was pretty bad." Nick says with his beautiful grassy green eyes that leave me speechless till that headache hits me.
"Ouchh, I have such a bad headache." I say as I slap my forehead which didn't seem to be helpful.
"Wait I'll go get you a cup of water and aspirin, it'll help for now." Nick says as he gets up from bed, which then I realize that he was sleeping next to me, and leaves the room heading to the kitchen.
I might have slept with a lot of guys but every time I'd just look at Nick I'd have this awkward and weird feeling that I never feel with anyone else and is just too hard to describe.
Nick and I have known each other for 3 years. We had a phase were we both loved each other but never dated and acted like that phase didn't exist. Nick saved my life once, it was my mom's anniversary and instead of joining my dad and Destiny to the graveyard I went and overdosed on drugs and almost died if it wasn't for Nick who took me to the hospital.
...............
"D, you don't want to go back home? It's getting late and I think your dad will get worried" Nick says as we listen to songs.
"He doesn't care. Plus, it's still 11 PM I'll leave in an hour I promise." I whisper then continue humming G-eazy's song I Mean It.
"D, promise me you'll go home not to the club. I'll even call Max and tell him tonot allow you to enter tonight. School is in a day and we're going to be juniors. Don't you think we should grow up?" Nick says as he pauses the song and gives me a serious look.
"Nick I promise you I won't step foot in the club tonight and if it makes you feel any better I don't care if you call Max. But the growing up topic, is not something I'd like to talk about. I am grown up. This is who I am. I am Dirty Diana" I say as I play The Weeknd's song Dirty Diana.
~~~~~~~~~
Helloooz :), I hate this creepy smile. Anyways, yes I did delete the story "My Wild Life" because it wasn't going like how it was supposed to go. So, I decided to make a new story. I'd really appreciate it if you leave your comments about your thoughts of chapter 1.
Thank youu guys and hope you liked it.