Chapter 7

"So you're telling me, that if I put my hand on my tongue as I yawn, I would stop yawning?" Samantha says in an astonished tone.
"Yes! I'm so serious! When you yawn, just try it for a change." I say as I take another bite from my cornflakes.
"Good morning ladies. Hey, Samantha, love, would you wake up Sam for me?" Aunt Valentina says as she makes her way downstairs, by the dining table, and into the kitchen.
My eyes lit up at the mention of Sam.
"I'm still not done eating, mom. Hey, D, why don't you go wake up Sam for me?" S says as a grin makes its way on her face.
I smile back and went upstairs to Sam's room.
*knock* *knock*
"Sam?" I say opening the door to have cold air hitting my naked legs and arms.
"Sam, wake up." I say as I sit on the edge of his bed and slowly placing my hand on his arm to wake him up, only to wake him up.
"Uuuuh... Diana?" He says opening his eyes and watch me. "You look cold.."
"No, I'm good." I say giggling.
"Here.." Sam says moving aside and raises the blanket upwards wanting me to lay down next to him. "The AC will turn off in 10 mins, but for now you can just lay here, if you want."
Not knowing what to do, even though this doesn't happen everyday, I stayed in my place looking directly into his eyes. I'm so creepy sometimes.
"Just come.." His exposed left arm wraps around my waist which pulls me down next to him with a squeal.
"Now that wasn't that hard, was it?" He says smiling and I return it with a laugh.
"You have nice eyes. I've never seen Hazel eyes like yours. They're beautiful." I say admiring his eyes.
"You're beautiful." His hand makes its way to my cheek then down to my arm were he starts rubbing it back and forth.
To be continued...
~~~~~
So I wrote this chapter and it was ready for a week, but school started and I got really stressed with the quizzes and the projects and all so I'm really sorryyy ❤️ I hope you like this and it will be continued in the next chapter. Thankyouu ❤️