Chapter 3

"Heyy Samantha, we have to leave. School will finish in 30 minutes and we have to be there." I say as I try to pull drunk Samantha who was giving an old man a lap dance.
"BUT I LOOOOVE IT HERE!" Samantha says as she pushes me away.
"SAMANTHA, DUDE, WE HAVE TO GO NOW! THE CAB IS WAITING OUTSIDE C'MON!" I say as I take Samantha and pull her out of the club and into to the cab.
..................
"That'll be 8$." The cab driver says as he parks in front of the school's main door.
"Diana, where are we?" Samantha says as I take her backpack and pull her out of the cab and allow her to sit on the school benches.
"Well, we just reached school. You were drunk as f*uck! You literally gave an old man a lap dance which was hilarious because you suck in giving one!" I laugh as I remember how she fell of the old man's lap then vomited on his shirt but continued dancing like there was no tomorrow.
"OH MY GOD! I DID NOT! Ahaha I bet he regretted asking for one," Samantha says as she giggles, "but that was fun! Do you always go down to that club?" She continues.
"Ahaha well, it's all I've got." I say as I try not to remember what I've lost.
"That's not true. You've got me. Even though, we just met and I was such an embarrassment today, but I'd like to take you out. Just like how you took me to your place today, I'll take you to mine tomorrow after school." Samantha says as she looks at me innocently.
As I think about it, all the people who have tried to be friends with me the past 3 years have regretted that choice when they found out who the real me is and acts like. Samantha saw that, she saw all what I've done and the place I'd usually go to but still wants to get closer. Gives me hope.
*beep* *beep*
I look away as I see my sister waiting in her car. I realize that school was over and I had to go.
"Yea sure, I'd like that. I'll see you tomorrow." I say as I take off to my sister's car with a real smile that wasn't formed from the drunk nor high me.
.................
"You seem awkwardly cheerful. I haven't seen you smile like that after a school day since you got your Math teacher to quit her job." Destiny says and is practically questioning my happiness.
"And is it a crime to be happy?" I say as I take another bite from the steak.
"Just wondering. Anyways, dad's job is keeping him late, and he called apologizing." Destiny says as she peaks at me from her plate with an eyebrow up.
"I don't care." I say as I push my plate and continue "I lost my appetite. Goodnight." I get up and run upstairs to my room.
As I lay down on my bed, I look at the framed picture on my wall of me and my mom.
"Mom... I miss you..." I say as I cry my way to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~
As I said in 2 days this chapter would be out. So this was short too and I can see that Diana and Samantha seem to be getting along. I hope you liked this chapter. More to come :) Hopefully I'll be publishing a week 2/3 chapters. Enjoyy and thankss.