Chapter 2

"D, wake up. It's 6 AM, you need to get ready for your first day of school." Destiny says removing the blanket and opening the curtains near my bed.
"Uuuhmmnaah.." I say as I pull my blanket back up and this time hide my face, especially my eyes, from the morning sunshine.
"C'mon get up! I'm dropping you off on my way to uni. AND I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!" *SLAM* Destiny says before slamming the door of my room.
Two years ago, I'd wake up everyday having a struggle to find the perfect and unique outfit for my school day. Now, school is just like home.
.................
"Now that you're all here I'd like to introduce the new student. Samantha, would you please come here and introduce yourself." Mr. Dickens, my English teacher, says as the new girl stands in front of the class.
"Hey my name is Samantha. I used to live in Brooklyn till my dad got a job here, in Manhattan." Samantha gets interrupted by one of the douchebags of the class who says "STOP TALKING YOU'RE GONNA KILL US." As the class laughs historically, the new girl says "Good, because I'd love to see you all die" then takes her seat.
Wow. That girl got the nerve to say that to the whole goddamn class. Holy shit, this year is definitely not her year.
As the bell rings I realize that we have double history then geography. I take my backpack and make my way out of the class to my locker.
"Where are you going?" I hear a voice behind my locker that freaks me out. As I close my locker Samantha appears all charged up.
"What do you want new kid?" I say as I take a closer look at her.
Samantha has sky blue eyes that are mostly covered up with her long wavy blond bangs. She really is beautiful.
*snap* "HELLOO? The teacher will be here any minute. Can you take me with you where ever you're going?" Samantha says as she checks the hallway from any teachers.
"I'm going to meet some friends you won't like. You wanna join, you're most welcomed, but spell a word about this place and you're dead." I say as I lock my locker and hurry out of the hallways to the school's main door. I look behind to find Samantha with her backpack catching her breath and saying "So, let's go!"
~~~~~~~~
Decided this would be kinda short. Oh well, that was nice! I wonder where will D go and if Samantha would keep a secret.
Anyways that's it for chapter 2, chapter 3 will hopefully be out in 2-3 days. Thankss.