Chapter 4

Samantha's POV
"Hey mom, we're home" I say as I unlock the door and lead Diana, or shall I say D, to the living room.
"Yes dear, I'm in the kitchen. Your friend with you?" She asks as she turns her face facing me as I enter the kitchen.
"Yepp. We're going to the beach." I take an apple from the kitchen table and take a bite.
"Well I ran out of money, so go ask Sam for some" I hear mom say as I leave the kitchen and see Diana standing in the middle of the living room checking the house out.
"Wow man, you have an amazing huge house." She says as she spins around and observes her surroundings.
"Never noticed. I'm going upstairs to get some money from my brother if you want to join." I say as I lead the way to the stairs not waiting for her answer.
"SAAAMM" I knock the door of his room.
"Come in Samantha." I hear him say.
I open the door and Diana following me we find my brother leaving his bathroom with a towel surround his waist, only. I repeat ONLY.
Diana's POV
HOLY SHIT
I HAVE SLEPT WITH ABOUT ALL MANHATTAN BOYS AND NEVER HAVE I EVER SEEN SOMEONE THIS HOT.
Sam has black hair, which was a random turn on I have, that went down to his Hazel eyes and pink lips. Sam was a buffed guy, but not the too much disgusting buff. I could see his arm veins which made me weak and my legs to shake.
"What can I do for you, Samantha?" He says with his deep voice. Change of plans, let's spend the day in Sam's room.
"Mom said to take money from you." Samantha says as she gets into his room.
I stay in my place not knowing if I should walk upstairs and check the house out or enter Sam's room, so I decided to just stand in front of the open door till...
"Who's your friend over there?" ... Sam said this.
"That's my friend Diana. Diana this is my brother Sam. He's a senior in our school." She says as she points at her brother who is sitting down on his desk.
When Sam looked up from his wallet into my eyes with a smile that made a part of me die but what made all of me die is when he giggled and I realized that my cheeks were flaming red.
"She's cute" he says looking down to his wallet, taking out 20$, then getting up he makes his way towards me.
Yes as I said... Oh my god. He's coming towards me. What did I do? I didn't touch anything? What? Omg omg omg what?
"Here, keep them with you. If I give this to my sis she'll end up finishing the money on the lamest shit ever." He says with every word tingling in my ears.
"Y-yea s-su-sure.." I say smiling to him as I take the money and put them in my pocket.
We were both standing in front of each other between the door jambs which caused my gigantic boobs to touch his naked chest which I think is why he stayed in his place, perks of having small boobs in these situations.
"You're really pretty from up close." He says as a smirk takes its place on his face.
I giggle and whisper a thanks under my breathe as I look at his eyes and catch him look into my eyes and not my boobs.
"Hey Samantha, I like your choice in friends." He walks back into his room which finally gives me the chance to breath, wooohf.
"Okay, we're out! Bye, mom!" Samantha says as we leave the house and enter the cab that has been waiting for us.
"So what did you think of Sam?" Samantha says looking at me with a smirk.
"Sam looks cool." I say knowing that from my point of view the word cool definitely meant "I think I have a crush on your bro".
~~~~~~~
And that sums up chapter 4!! Sorry it took me time to publish this. It's not much tbh and I'm sorry about that I'm just kinda sick so I couldn't write much. Hope you liked it.