Chapter 5

"Hey D, after the beach wanna sleep over?" Samantha says after taking a selfie and editing it.
"Sure S, let me just call my sister and tell her." I say as I get up and walk down the shore dialing down Destiny's number and put the phone near my ear.
"Hello"
"Hey Destiny, listen I'm sleeping over at Samantha's."
"Samantha's or someone else?" Destiny says as I hear Dad in the background saying "Is that Diana?", "Yes dad it is. Okay, fine. I'll pick you up tomorrow after I finish my classes." Destiny says then hangs up.
One reason why I never tell her where I'm spending the night.
.............
"Mom we're home!" Samantha screams as we enter her house and make our way to the kitchen to say hi to her mom.
"Hey honey, did you have fun you both?" Samantha's mom, who I later got to know her name is Valentina, said.
"Yes we did. Do we have anything to eat? D is starving." Samantha says as she caught me checking the food out.
"What? No I'm not. I swear I'm not starving." I say giving Samantha a glare.
"Ahah it's fine. You guys can go change and freshen up. Dinner will be ready in 10 dear.." Aunt Valentina says then looks up at me and says " Oh and wake up Sam when you're done would you sweetheart?" I nod as I smile at the thought of seeing Sam again.
"Hey S, I'm done changing..." I say as I knock on her bathroom door and continue "Your mom told me to wake up Sam, so I'll be right back."
I leave Samantha's room, not waiting for a reply, and keep walking straight ahead in their bedrooms' hallway to notice that there were two room between Samantha's room and Sam's.
I take a deep breath and start overthinking this and regretting leaving Samantha's room.
"You wanna be, high for this...." I hear The Weeknd's song High For This play from Sam's room which makes me think that he might be already awake, so should I just leave? But what if he doesn't know that dinner is ready? I think I should knock.
Okay this is way harder than I thought it would be. I can't even raise my hand. I seriously need to stop overthinking something stupid like this.
*knock* *knock*
"Come in" I hear Sam say.
I open the door to find shirtless Sam laying down on his bed with his boxers on and listing to music on his speakers.
"H-hey. Your mom told me to tell you that dinner is going to be ready in a bit." I say as I wait for something to happen while I'm standing in front of the door still holding the door knob.
"Ahah yeah okay. Come in! Don't just.. Stand there! Ahaha you're so cute." He says as he tilts himself up from his bed giving me some space to sit next to him but I wasn't sure I should till he tapped it 3 times for me to come sit beside him.
"So, you like The Weeknd huh?" I say as the song Wicked Games plays.
"Like is an understatement. This man is an inspiration." He says as I go through his I pod which was connected to the speakers.
"I know right! His songs are really meaningful. Like if you concentrate on the lyrics of each song.." I say as I get interrupted by Sam who continues saying "..you will see that they are all connected to form a story of love." He whispers as I look up at him and realize that only 2 cms were between our faces.
I feel his breathe going down to my face as I look up at him into his hazel eyes and realize how much I love this color.
"Hey guys dinner is...." Samantha enters Sam's room to see me and Sam almost kissing, yet unfortunately we didn't, and continues saying "..ready. Okay Diana come here. Let's go, com'n." Samantha says as she opens her right arm out for me while her left one is holding her waist.
I move towards her frightened that she might kill me for this, but the stupid girl she is, all what she said was "you need to tell me everything that happened right now before we sleep!" as she squeal and hops her way to the dinner table.
~~~~~~~
And here you go! Chapter 5 :) don't kill me I know I said maybe 2 times a week but I was really busy and like school is starting next week which makes stuff worst. Anyways I'll be sure to publish another through the weekend. Thank you ❤️.