Chapter 9:

Bridget's POV:

I snuck into Louis room, closing the door softly behind me. It currently was 6 in the morning and all the boys had an interview at eight. "Louis." I said shaking him slightly as I sat on the edge of his bed next to him. "Louis, wake up."

He let out a grown but a small quiet snore came afterwards. I heard the door open and Harry walked in. "I thought you were waking him?" He asked.

"I just got here, hold on a second." I whispered to him. "Is he ticklish?" I asked.

"On his stomach and neck yea." He answered. "You think he would with all the test and surgeries he's had, but he is."

I let out a quiet laugh and looked at Louis. His back was to me, as the sheets rubbed against the bare skin. "Well, he has to get up." I said more to myself and started to tickle Louis on his neck and stomach.

He started wiggling and he eventually woke up, laughing. "St-stop!" He laughed as I continued to tickle him. He looked at Harry. "Harry you bastard. You told her." He said though his laughs.

I laughed and stopped tickling him so he could get his breath back. "Yea. You can't tickle him for that long or he'll loose his breath." Harry whispered to me and I nodded.

"Well, get up. You have an interview to get ready for." I told him, handing him his medicine bag. "Don't forget to take your new one." I told him, grabbing some clothes for him and a water bottle. I set them in front of him.

"Have you woken Zayn up yet?" Louis asked Harry as he popped his first set of pills.

"Nope." He said popping the 'P' "Liam us supposed to wake him up, but I think he's procrastinating."

Louis laughed, spitting up a bit of water. I giggled at his action and handed him a towel. "Thank you, but you do realize I can gather my own clothes and medicine."

I smiled at him. "I know, but it's my job to take care of you. Call it a nurses instinct." He laughed at that while Harry left, probably to get ready himself. "What would you like for breakfast?" I asked.

Louis shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat something. You need your energy for the day... how about some toast? That's light."

He shrugged but nodded. I smiled, getting up and going into the kitchen to fix him some breakfast.

Louis' POV: I just finished brushing my teeth and cleaning the sink from where I hacked up some blood when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I croaked out, my throat still hurting from the blood.

"Hey sweetheart." My mother said from the other end. "Are you okay? You don't sound good."

"I just woke up." I told her which is true, but the change in my voice was from my coughing fit from just a second ago.

"Oh. Well how are you feeling?" She asked.

"The normal." I answered putting her on speaker phone so I could get dressed.

"Anything hurt?"

Duh. My chest always hurts, but I knew what she meant. "Nothing out of the ordinary."

"Mummy!" Someone shouted on the other end. "Oh, well that's good dear. I have to go now, so take care and I love you."

"I love you too, bye." I said and hung up the phone, pulling my trousers up.

"You know you should really close the door when you're changing." Bridget said as she came into the room.

I gave a shrug of my shoulders. "I'm used to it. When I was younger my dad took off my door so that I couldn't close it. My mother was always paranoid that something bad would happen when the door was closed and she couldn't hear me... but I could easily shout through the door." I told her, pulling button up shirt over my shoulders. I went to button it up, but Bridget beat me to it and started doing it herself. "I'm not useless you know, I can button it myself."

"I know, but like I said. It's a nurses instinct." She smiled at me as she finsihed, leaving the top two unbuttoned.

I popped the third on open like I normally do and slipped on my shoes. "Now we can go." I told her.

"After you eat your breakfast." She handed me the plate with toast on it.

I nodded taking a bite of toast. "Thank you." I told her.

She smiled and nodded. "And Louis, I know you're not useless, it's just..." She sighed trailing off.

"I know... I get it. Mum said the same thing."

She smiled at me and nodded, kissing my forehead. "Well, you have an interview to do today, followed by a concert, so we best be going." She said. "And don't forget your medicine."

*SUCKY CHAPTER I KNOW! I promise it gets better I just have to set the scene some. Anyway. Sorry for the long wait a d I'll try to do better, but school is starting soon . But anyway what do you guys think???*