Chapter 15: A Virgin in Care

3rd person POV: 

To say Louis' heart was pounding was an understatement. He hated that every once in a while he would have to stop so he could catch his breath. 

"Stop.." Louis breathed out for about the fifth time. They both sat naked as Bridget sat on his lap. Bridget rested her forehead to his and kissed his closed eyelid. "I hate this..." Louis told her. "I hate that I can't breath." 

"It's okay Louis." Bridget told him. She worried about him, wondered if this was a smart idea. She thought that it would be awfly awkward to tell a doctor that he lost breath while making love. "Are you okay?" She asked. 

Louis nodded. "I'm fine now." 

Bridget smiled and softly kissed his lips, moving down to his neck. "Do you have um..." Bridget trailed off, timid to ask her question. 

Louis let out a laugh, throwing his head back. "A condom? yes." He shuffled through his bag, eventually finding it. 

Both were rather nervous, but Bridget knew that he was the one she wanted to give her virginity to. Louis thought the same, but didn't want to hurt Bridget... It hurts right? His thoughts were invaded when he felt Bridget put the condom on him and sink down till she sat on his hip. He face was scrunched up in pain and Louis kissed the few tears that slid down her face. "I'm sorry." He whispered to her. 

"No, I'm fine. I just... Have to get used to it." She did, eventually moving have Louis scrunch up his face in pleasure. They both let out a throaty moan as Bridget bounced on him. 

"Oh... Fuck." Louis moaned out. "Bridget..." His chest started getting heavy with all the action that was happening. Even though his was 'laying down' he still built up a sweat. 

"Are you okay?" Bridget ask as she kissed over his 'It is what it is' tattoo. 

"Y-yea, fuck, faster." 

Bridget let out a giggle and did as Louis ask, Louis coming up to meant her with thrust. "Don't overwork yourself." She told him. 

"I-I'm not." Louis told her. He's fine for now, he's not losing breath. 

The evening was filled with moan, groans, and thrust as the two made love, both giving themselves to one another. Bridget got a little scared about half-way through because she thought the condom ripped, but she tried not to let it get to her. It was probably her imagination... 

They both lay in bed, the blanket covering them as Bridget's head rested on Louis' chest. "Louis?" She asked. He hummed in response. "I um..." She didn't know how to say this. Especially to someone you haven't known for that long. "I love you..." She mumbled. 

Louis' breath hitched, not expecting that. "Bridget I..." He trailed off. 

"It's okay if you don't love me yet... I just thought you should know..." 

"No, Bridget... I... I love you too." Bridget sat up to look at him with a smile. 

"You're not just saying that are you?" She asked. 

Louis chuckled. "No I'm not... I actually do love you... I just thought you never felt the same way." 

Neither one could wipe off the smile on their faces. Bridget just kissed him, not knowing what else to do. "I love you." She repeated in a whisper. 

"I love you too." Louis whispered back. "I love you." He repeated.