Chapter 19: The Final

Harry's POV:

Louis was having his surgery today and we all were on the edge of our seats. We all were worried about Louis of course, but I honestly was worried about Bridget too. She's been getting up and going to the restroom far too often.

I finally stopped her on her way back one time and pulled her to the side. "What's up with you?" I asked. Bridget sighed and spoke so quietly I couldn't hear her. "What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant..." Bridget whispered out. "And... the father for all I know is dying."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her. "He's not going to die. It's going to be okay."

"For how much longer though?" She asked.

.

Louis came out later. The operation was a success but they still don't know how much longer he has...

Little did they know that he had no time at all. The surgery wasn't so much of a success, it ended up only hurting him... We all crowded around his hospital bed as the color from his face left him. We couldn't hold in our tears anymore. The sky seemed to darken as Bridget pleading for Louis to stay.

"No, no... Louis you can't leave me... You can't leave me and this baby..." She pleaded.

We all left Bridget to cry over Louis as we cried in the hall. "I'm so sorry..." a nurse came said as she came by with a trey of tea for us. "I wish we could have done more..."

.

We stood at Louis' funeral, Bridget and his mother gave their eulogies and it was my turn.

"Louis wasn't only a band mate and friend..." I began. "He was family. He was the brother I always wished for and we all loved him. He fought a good battle that he, like all heros, eventually fell from. I'm blessed for the time I knew him as I know we all are..." I took a deep breath. "I promised something to him before he past. I promise that I would take care of his loved ones, especially Bridget and his new child that..." I sighed and shook my head. "That he unfortunately will never meet but I promise him, where ever he is, that his child will know who he is." I shook my head, I had more, but I couldn't finish. "Thank you."

.

I cried for the next month after that, as did the rest. Bridget up having a little boy that she named Louis after him. Zayn never left the band, we all quite... well after we made 1 more album that we dedicated to Louis. A few songs that were his favorite or that he wrote, and others that were about him.

.

Little Louis was three now and I was engaged to Bridget. No, I'm not betraying my best friend. He unfortunately died 4 years ago and I promised to take care of her.

"DADDY HARRY!" Little Louis screamed as he ran to me.

I smiled picking him up and spun him around. "Hey Lou." I kissed his tiny cheek, making him giggle. "What did you do today?" I asked.

"Mommy told me about Daddy." He told me, and I just noticed that he was holding a picture of Louis.

I smiled. "You're daddy was a brave man. He would have loved you very much."

"I love you daddy Harry." Louis said kissing my cheek. "My daddy loves me too right? Cause I love my daddy." Louis said.

I smiled at him and Bridget came ove, kissing my cheek. "Yes baby... your daddy loves you very much." She told him. "We all love your daddy... very much."

*THE END! WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK? I'm sorry if the last chapter was bad *