Chapter-2

I woke up to the sound of water splashing against my french windows. I don't even remember falling asleep in the first place.
It was raining outside yet again- well I hate rains in the most litterall sense!-
I check the alarm clock it's 8am right now so I have one hour to get ready which is more than enough for me.
"Arghh." Groaning I sat up and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. After doing the regular morning routine I took out the first clothing material I saw inside the closet, throwing it on.
Light washed stripped jeans and band tees (double my size) are my repeated unit of clothing when I'm outdoors that means indoors I usually wear pj's or shorts with tees and tanks.
It was still 8:30 only when I was ready to go so I got time to brush my hair this time.
Removing the elastic I hastily untangled my brown locks and got ready throwing on my fav baseball hat, putting the phone in my jeans pocket and laptop in my backpack.

Grabbing my combat boots on the way down to the halls I came down to be met up with my mom having her morning coffee.
"Good morning Ash. Here's the breakfast baby and by the way are you aware of the time right now? You're going to be late. Again." Sighning

"Yea mum. I know it's 8:35 only. I'll just eat and leave. I won't be late this time I promise."

Just when I finished eating, chatting with mum- honk! Honk!!

"Now go! he's waiting." Niall's really annoying I swear

"I'm coming! Bye mum!" I hurried off to the doors waving mum goodbye, grabbing my keys and backpack on the way out.

"What the fūck? How is it possible for a mortal to be so annoying even this early in the morning?!
Oh yeahh wait I forgot honking is your fav hobby. Right." Rolling my eyes.

"Good morning to you too beautiful." Niall just chuckled.
I gave him the eye roll and flipped him off and he only doubled up laughing.

"Fiesty always. Eh?"

*****

Another day went just like that in the blink of an eye with my two best friends. Life's so easy and beautiful when you've got the best buddies in the world right?

I've just reached home after the game and
It's friday night so as planned we are gonna go to this new club, Niall told us about.
He says it's really cool and has opened up only a few weeks ago.

We guys go clubbing almost every friday.
Perks of living in LA I'd say.

I clean up and change into my ripped skinny jeans and black ramones tee. Just then the phone goes off showing Niall' picture.

"Hey! You ready?! m reaching in 5!"

"Yea I'm always ready."

"Well not technically I'd say."

"Shut up."

I grab my baseball hat, black leather jacket and combat boots on the way down and grab some muffins and coke from the fridge quickly finishing my snacks.
Just then the horn blows outside signalling Niall's arrival.

I sprint out of the house where a shinning black range rover is waiting with Niall in the driving seat.
Don't even ask how he got the license before age and shit coz his dad can make everything legal for his son..I know..I know a rich showoff his dad is- with Liam in the back seat busy with his phone.-

I hop in the seat beside Niall, greeting both of them.

"Hey iron man!"

"Hi Liam." I have no choice but chuckle to his comment.

"Hey babe!"

"Ugh! You know how I hate being called that Niall! Save it for the endless list of girls you date." I smack his arm. And that results with Niall pouting like a kid quite litterally.