Chapter-6

//EDITING//

"Ash? ASHLEY WAKE UP!!"

"W-what!" I just fell off of my bed. Rubbing my eyes, adjusting to the bright light, I try to look around seeing Stacey pacing around the room, all dressed up- in a floral printed mini skirt and a collared half sleeved light blue shirt - for the day, with the hair straightener in her hand.

"Thank god. I thought you were not going to wake up this year.. at least." She says plugging in the device and working on her shiny blonde hairs. "You sleep like crazy. And hurry it's almost nine already please get ready fast!"

"Wha- but today is saturday!" I curse looking at the clock set on the bedside table

"Yea but this saturday is not off. We have lectures unfortunately.. now go and get ready!"

"Oh damn!" As I sprint to the bathroom and out within a span of fifteen minutes.

"Ready. Let's go." I say limping out of the closet buttoning my shorts and putting on my combats.

"Ekk why d'you use that thing. You don't need it anyway." I scrunch up my nose at her.

"That thing- is mascara Ash. And I do need it honestly. It makes me help look good." She says rolling her eyes and putting lipsticks and all "I think you too should use all these cosmetics. You'll look absolutely splendid I bet! Start acting like girls or something?" She pouts looking hella serious.

"Sure sure." I burst out laughing.

I shake off my slightly wet hairs a bit pulling on my snapback and then hurrying Stacey with me to our classes.

"Slo-w down!"

*****

"Ash, remind me to never wear heels while I'm with you please." She says breathing heavily.
As we run into the classroom. Thankfully our new english prof. hasn't arrived yet.

"Sorry I guess?" I say chuckling and slinging my arms around her neck.

"Hey Ash, up here!" Niall says loudly over the chatterings round the classroom as we glance up to him and walk up to the seats "Hey Stacey!"

"Hi guys!" Stacey greets 'em.

"Yo!" I say hi-fiveing one by one from Shawn and Niall as they are seated.

"Ashley!" I turn my head up towards the voice to see Lilly seated in a row above ours, waving while smiling sweetly.

"Hey Lilly." I wave to her then I notice she's seated with Zayn and Harry. Also Louis is right next to Zayn.
Oh crap.
What a lovely morning.

"Good morning?" Harry smirks while Louis and Zayn are busy looking something in Zayn's phone I guess.
Lilly resumes her task of listening to some music I'm guessing which she's sharing with a red haired guy in the next row back up.

"Mor-." My voice comes out as quite squeaky.. so I just clear my throat quickly and mutter a "Morning." as I slip in the seat which Niall saved me next to him. Liam is on his other side and Shawn is on my other side with Stacey beside him as they talk chuckling silently.

"You know you have to ditch your 'love for sleeping' now we are in college for god's sake. Plus you're gonna be eighteen in a few months! Grow up dude." Niall says taking the snapback off and ruffling my already messy hair.

"Okay mother." I say rolling my eyes while bowing a little.

"Iron man!" Liam peeks from behind Niall giving his sparky smile.

"Yo!" I reply as we high-five, practically sandwiching Niall's face in between while doing so.
He's giving us a death glare as we laugh loudly shaking our head.