Chapter-3

It's weekend today, saturday to be specific, so I'm spending the afternoon reading and watching telly..nothing new.
I woke up at about 11- hungover O'course. Had to gulp down some pills and tons of water to get rid of the hangover and thankfully in two hours I feel lil' bit like myself again.
I bathed and got dressed in black & grey flannels and shorts. Made myself some cereal for breakfast- mum left earlier this morning informing that she's going for some office trip and won't be back till monday- and now I'm watching telly.

Liam texted about twenty mins ago saying he's gonna go out tonight with the gal he met yesterday. I wished him luck. They look kinda cute together honestly. Better than the gals he used to date before.

Anyway let's focus on the telly now..I'm switching between a basketball match on ESPN and some music channel..did I mention I'mma like a huge fan of music? Especially Ramones, Nirvana, rolling stones, the fray and a few more.

I head back to my room and lay down on the bed with my copy of divergent..well yeah I'm quite a big fan of the series. Classics kill me. (As in books) I'm not a fan of romeo and juliet mind you. Ew typical cliché lovestorys. SO not my type.

Well so that's how I usually spend my saturday afternoons immersed in coffee and books. See this is my life either too much action- like last night- or too normal- well I prefer the normal better.

*****

God knows when I fell asleep but when I wake up music is blasting through the music system and Niall is jumping on my bed like a maniac.. trying to wake me up I guess?

"Turn dow-"

"What?! I can't hear you!"

"Turn down the fūcking volume!"

"Oh yea. Right."

I groan and sit up lazily, cursing all the way.

"When did you even come? I didn't come to know."
I murmur yawning 'not-so-lady-like'.

"Well about fifteen minutes ago" He replies checking his watch and smiling sarcastically. "And since then m trying to wake you up sleepy head! Keyword: trying."

"Ohh okay watever." I yawn and try to duck under my covers but this blonde bloke is making that really kinda impossible.

"No! You're not sleeping now. C'mon m getting bored dude. Let's just go downstairs and make some coffee for you first. Come."

"No! I wanna-" rolling his eyes, ignoring all my protests and curses he carries me bridesmaid style to the sofa downstairs, dumping me on it as he gets started with the coffee himself.

And soon with this exotic aroma of coffee filling the entire living area who can sleep anymore?
So I'm wide awake now.

The thing is Niall's been my buddy since as long as I can remember..spending time with him, Liam and with their fams is all I can remember from my childhood.. except for my dads death but I try not to remember that-without breaking down atleast - as much as I can and these guys really do everything they can to make me forget it somehow.

I swear you can't find friends better than them. I can even sign a damn paper in that favour!

"The special coffee for my special tomboy is ready!"
See?

"Haha very funny and thankyou." I reply with a smile as he place the mugs on table sitting next to me on the couch.

"So..now tell me Ash what did you do all afternoon.. except for sleeping O'course?"