Chapter 6

The door opened.

"Calum?" Kat was surprised to see him.

"You almost don't even recognize me huh?" He said hurt.

"Fuck off Calum," Kat said in a funny way, "i just thought you wouldn't come because Luke told me Smith grounded you."

"It was a nice punishment tho," the memories came to his mind, "can i come in?"

"Oh yeah, come in." they walked to the living room. She offered him a glass of water that he accepted and then they sat on the sofa facing each other.

"So you didn't wait for me this morning." Calum said coldly.

She tensed, she felt really bad for not waiting for his friend.

I'm sorry Cal, i forgot to tell you Ryan was picking me up." Kat said caressing Calum's face.

For a moment, Calum forgot the reason of his anger. He sighed, his heart beating faster.

"It's fine, i forgive you." Calum gave in, he couldn't stay mad at her, she was too sweet.

"I love you Calum, you know that?" Kat jumped onto his arms to hug him, the contact of her body against his made Cal shiver, "you're the best friend in the world"

"I love you too." He said softly.
If she only knew how much. He thought.

"Alright, how was the punishment?" Calum tensed a bit but then smiled. He never wasted an occasion to make Kat jealous, even tho sometimes that wouldn't work out, he'd never lose hope.

"I made the bet," Calum said proudly. kat frowned her eyebrows. "Yup, right in her office."

"Are you serious?" She questioned astonished.

"Yeah, listen, i was writing all the stupid shit she was making do as a punishment so i asked her to help me with something, that was my excuse, and then i cornered her against the wall, i locked the door, put her on the table..." Proudly, Calum continued, "and then..."

"I don't want to hear more." Disgust on her face.

"She was yelling like crazy" Calum mocked her, " even more when i got on top and... "

"CALUM!" Kat said loudly opening wide her eyes. Calum broke into laugher, his friend's reaction was always funny.

"I guess... You used protection."

"At first Smith didn't want to, she said it doesn't give you the same feeling with that on," her eyes went blank, Calum laughed, " but i said to her i was too young to have kids, she laughed at me and well, i put it on. I have to admit she has so much experience, let's say she's been one of the best i had." Calum confirmed.

"Is this what you want for you?" Kat asked a bit surprised. Calum raised an eyebrow. "Calum, why don't you find an girl and have a serious relation?" Calum sighed rolling his eyes.

"I don't believe in love." Calum said finally.

"Why?" Kat asked Calum. He looked at her with a steady gaze, her angelic face, those big and innocent brown eyes, her thick and desirable lips, her sun-kissed skin tone and those, sometimes, rosy cheeks. She was the reason, the only reason, he would never love anyone other than her.

"Because... I don't."

"That's not an answer, Hood." Kat said frowning her eyebrows.

"You wouldn't understand."

"If you don't want to tell me, it's fine." Kay said giving up. Calum loved her but he couldn't tell her she was the reason for his deception about love. If she only knew she drove him crazy.