Chapter 3

On Saturday there was a party at Felicity's house, one of Calum's ex girlfriends, a cheerleader, with a nice body, typical girl: not very intelligent, hot, but she had had sex with every boy at school. Calum had been with her a few months, but nothing serious. For Cal it was never a serious thing.

"Come on Kat, just once, I don't want to go alone." Calum pleaded her.

"No, I won't go Cal, you know I don't like parties." Kat said while she was organising her clothes in the closet.

"Please, you're my friend, I'm begging you" Calum said putting a puppy face.

"This time the face won't work Hood, I'm not going, you'll leave me alone to go get drunk and have some sex with a whore." Kat said rolling her eyes.

"Michael will be there, you're his friend, you can bring Jess with you."

"If I bring Jess with me, and michael's there, i'll end up alone anyways, the two of them have something going on."

"Ryan will be there." Calum said finally.

Kat froze for a minute, then turned around raising and eyebrow.

" You're not lying to me just because you want me to go?" she questioned not trusting him.

"No, I swear." Calum said. "Come on." he pleaded again.

"Fine, what time is the party?" Kat said finally giving up.

Calum hugged her tightly, she smiled at him, she liked to please Calum because he was like a little kid, he got excited whenever she said yes.

" I pick you up at nine, get pretty," he said. Calum wished it was for him, but then said,
"you know, Ryan will be there." His fake smile seemed to be real, maybe Calum should be an actor.

"Alright."

Calum went back home happy that she was going to go with him, but with the disgusting feeling of knowing that she was going to use the occasion to talk to Ryan. it hurts just thinking about it.

--------

The time arrived, calum picked her up and the 'get pretty' thing, she took it seriously.
She was wearing her typical outfit, jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off her pretty curves, and converse. the weird thing was that Kat was wearing make-up, something unusual in her. she was wearing eyeliner, mascara, blush and finally, her pretty and tempting lips, covered in a pink lipgloss. They looked provocative, shit, he was dying to kiss them! Calum thought.

"How do I look?" Kat asked worried about her look, but thinking of Ryan.

"Beautiful." Calum said smiling at her.

"Okay, let's go." Kat said.

Calum drove to Felicity's house, Kat was really nervous, it was the fact that Ryan was going to be there, that gave Calum a pain in the chest. he sighed, he hoped that she wouldn't kiss him in front of Him, no Kat wouldn't do it.

"We arrived." Cal said smiling. He opened her door, like a gentleman, he was always like that with her. If she only know the reason why..., but no.

"Okay, I'm going to calm down." Kat said.

they knocked the door, Felicity opened, smiling and jumping, embracing calum. She gave him a loud kiss in his cheek then looked at Kat, smiling at her. She did the same thing.

"Come in." Felicity said letting them go inside the house. the first person Calum saw was Michael so they walked straight to him. Mike kissed Kat's forehead and then greeted Calum.