Chapter 4

Calum opened his eyes and felt a terrible headache. He looked around, he was in a pink bedroom, where the hell was him? Then, he felt a breathing that wasn't his. By his side there was a thin body covered with the blanket, and a blonde hair resting on the pillow. Then he remembered Felicity. Once again he had slept with her. Silently, he searched his clothes and got dressed. He came out of the room without waking her up. Calum looked for his keys and went to his car.

The day was cloudy, special for his mood. All of sudden, the scene of Kat and Ryan kissing popped up. Now it wasn't the headache, it was the chest pain, that void in the heart.
He hit the steering wheel, tears started running down his cheeks.

"I hate her!" He said to himself. " I hate her for making me love her."

Not even a night with Felicity could make him forget about that kiss Kat gave imbecile. What did that idiot have? Anything, he was a complete idiot. Calum abruptly wiped the tears from his face. He didn't want to still crying for her, maybe she wasn't worth it.

"What am I saying, she worth everything." He whispered to himself again. "But I have to resign myself, she's not for me."
He sighed and drove to his house.

He passed by her house, the window was opened, she probably was doing some homework or something like that. But Kat was sitting, reading a book.

She wasn't very concentrated, She was thinking about the taste of Ryan's lips. Kat smiled, he was nice, cute and friendly. She liked him, which was weird, because she hadn't liked anyone since a long time ago. Ryan was special.

She was still mad at Calum, since he left her, although Ryan drove her to her house, he didn't say anything. He slept with the dumb of Felicity. Calum was a hopeless case, Kat thought. She was hoping that maybe someday, he would fall in love with a girl, but she doubted it, she doubted that love would knock the door of his heart, because he wouldn't accept it. Calum frightened good girls, for being a damn womanizer. She rolled her eyes, hoping he wouldn't get AIDS.

The next Monday, Kat was finishing her hair. She was taking much longer to get ready than usual. Maybe the reason was that she was going to see Ryan at school, that only made her excited, she should look very pretty, or at least, try to look pretty.

The bell ringed, Kat looked at the clock, it was too late. Probably it was Calum coming to pick her up. She grabbed her bag and ran downstairs to open the door.

Surprisingly, behind the door was a blonde guy.

"Ryan!" Kat said in excitement.

"I wanted to pick you up to go to school you don't mind, right?" He asked in a sweet manner.

With a big smile, Kat got into the car and they headed to the school.

Meanwhile, Calum came out of his house, wondering why Kat hadn't hurry him up like she always did it. When he was close enough to Kat's house,he saw her inside of Ryan's car.

"Who the hell does he think he is?" Calum asked himself angrily.

Calum end up walking to school by himself, all alone, he was mad at Ryan, the anger was blinding him. He kicked three rocks, one so strong that got to a poor dog victim of his wrath. He was trying not to cry, it would be pathetic arrive crying, his reputation would fall sharply.

In the entrance of the big building, standing there was Liam, one of his friends.

"Hey Cal." Ashton greeted him smiling.

"Hi." Calum said kind of discouraged.

"What's wrong, mate?" Ashton asked a bit worried about his friend.

"Nothing, nothing." Calum said. " I just, i didn't sleep well, just that."

They walked together to their class. They sat on their chairs, while waiting for the teacher to come.

"So now Kat has a boyfriend," Ashton pointed out. Calum wondered if there wasn't any other person to talk about that wasn't Kat or the stupid guy she was with.

" I think, i don't know."

"I hope he's a good guy, Kat deserves it, she's a great person." Ashton said. Calum nodded. Yes, she was perfect.

"I hope."

"And how's the bet going?" And in that moment Calum remembered the bet, the bet with Luke, he needed to hook up with his teacher.

"today i start with it." Calum's lips curved into a smile.

" Be careful, or she will end up fired for sleeping with one of her students."

"She will enjoy." Calum said self confident. Ashton was laughing at the thought of it.

Calum wasn't paying attention to the English class. He was still thinking about her..., how without saying anything, Kat came to school with another boy. Maybe thing were going to change since now, he should get used to it.

At lunch, Calum looked over where Kat and Jess usually sat, but this time, Jess was the only one there eating something. He looked around and in other table was Kat... with him, talking, laughing and holding hands. That squeeze again in the heart.

"Hi Calum!" A shrill voice startled Calum. Felicity kissed his cheek.

"Hi." he said in a bitter way.

Calum wasn't even listening to the superficial conversations of the girls, Michael was playing with Luke, while Ashton was on his own.

Calum sighed, looking how Kat was laughing happily with Ryan. It had been a shitty day, he was tired of all. But then the math class arrived, what he was waiting for.