Chapter 1

Hello. I'm Belle. I live in Washington State and I'm a model. I do tons of photo shoots. I originally didn't want to be a model. It was my moms dream. Now she's living it through me. I got to say, I kind of like being a model. The money is great. I just don't like all the attention I get at school. Too much. I now have to have a bodyguard with me in all my classes. I have to tell him who my friends are and who aren't. The reason I get all this attention, besides the fact that I'm a model, is that I was voted worlds youngest and hottest 15 year old model. But, most of my photo shoots are in New Jersey, so I'm moving to a town called Long Valley. I didn't mind moving, I didn't have very many friends anymore now that I'm famous. I guess I let the fame get to me. Ok, let's not talk about modeling anymore. Let's talk about the real me. I love Disney movies and if you asked who I picked, the princesses or the villains, I'd pick the villains. I guess you could say I was a villain myself. I didn't bully or anything like that, I just liked to prank people and stuff. Nasty pranks too. Keyword being liked. When I see people who want an autograph or something, I have to pretend to be nice to them, says my manager. But with being a model, I see a lot of people who want something, so my evilness is wearing off. Well, darlings, I better get going, I have a shoot to go too.

AN: Hello everybody. This is my new fan fic about Ethan Dolan and the reason I'm making this story is because I had a dream about this. You know, the model and stuff like that. So I thought I'd write it in a story. Enjoy:)