Chapter 5

Saturday. My modeling shoot was in an hour and my mom made me get ready the minute I got out of bed this morning. My mom agreed to let Ethan, Grayson and Kristin go as well. My modeling outfit consisted of me wearing nothing but a bra, a tank top and some jean shorts that were just a little bit too short. No one at school ever figured out who I was, but that doesn't mean they won't figure it out next week. Or the week after that. It was hard though. A lot of people came up to me telling me I looked familiar to them. I told them I'd never met them so they just walked away. Thank god. We got in the car and picked up my friends and were on our way to the modeling shoot.
"Hey, mom?" I needed to ask my mom a question about the shoot today.
"Yes sweetheart"
"What kind of modeling poses is the photographer making me do today?" I asked. With my photographer it was always something different. Different seductive poses that is.
"Well, you know he likes the seductive ones, so expect a lot of those. To be honest, I don't know. He never does anything different"
"Oh, ok" I said, leaning back in my seat. I could tell the boys were excited. They were jumping up and down at the thought of watching me being sexual for the camera. I hope Ethan liked it. We got to the studio and we walked inside, a blast of cool air hitting us on the way in. I saw the photographer walking up to us.
"Hello, Belle. How's my favorite model doing today?" He asked.
"Fine. Thanks"
"And who are these lovely people right here?"
"Oh, uh, sorry. This is Kristin, Ethan and Grayson. I invited them"
"Ok, well they can go have a seat in those chairs over there to watch" he said pointing to three empty chairs. My mom always stood. My photographer led me to an X on the floor where I'll be standing.
"We're not doing my hair?" I asked.
"No. We'll just do your signature hair style" he said, setting up his camera.
"Yes!" I said. I hated getting my hair done. I flipped my head over and put my hair behind me so half of it was in the back and half of it was in the front. Everybody loved when I did that.
"Ok, Belle. Let's get started. We'll start by having you lift up your shirt" I lifted it up exposing my bra. I opened my mouth a little and he started taking pictures.
"Ok. Put your shirt down and take your finger and pull your tank top down just a little" I did what he told me but my god sometimes I thought this guy was a big pervert. Soon the shoot was over and he came over to my mom and I and told us the usual stuff.
"Ok. It went great as usual. The magazine won't be publicly released till Monday. Belle has another photo shoot next weekend. I'll email you the details" he said and walked away. I stopped him.
"The magazine won't be released till Monday?" I asked, clarifying.
"Yep. No later, no earlier. I promise" and with that he walked away for good. I turned around and saw that Kristin's eyes were wide and the boys were drooling. I walked up to them and closed them. They snapped back to reality.
"That was certainly something" Ethan said. "Your uh photographer is a real pervert huh?"
"You have no idea. You don't know how many times I've asked him if we can do regular, non-sexual poses" I said. We started walking back to the car. "I just hope he keeps his promise that the issue won't be released till Monday"

Ethan's POV
We got home after an hour and I walked up to Grayson's room.
"Dude, I can't believe how hot Belle is. She's even hotter than the magazines let on" I said.
"Oooooohhhhhh. Somebody's in love" Grayson said.
"No, I'm not in love. But I do like her. A lot and not just because she's a model. She's nice and she understands what it's like to be trampled on by fans wanting something"
"Yeah, well whatever. All I know is, she's yours. I've got a pretty amazing girlfriend already" Grayson said. We walked downstairs to go eat dinner.

Belles POV
Monday. School. Also the release of the magazine issue I was in. I got dressed putting on some black leggings, and a shirt that said "WASHINGTON STATE" on it. I slipped on my vans and was out the door to the bus stop. I saw the twins there.
"Hey guys" I said.
"Hey Belle" Ethan said. Grayson just waved.
"Well, my photographer kept his promise and my magazine will be released today. So I shouldn't have any problems with crazy fans or anything. Hopefully" I don't know why I was out here so early. The bus didn't come for another ten minutes. And then I realized.
"Oh my god. I'll be right back. I forgot my glasses!" The one thing that kept my true identity a secret and I forgot it. Damn, I felt like a superhero right there. I couldn't see very well without them. How the heck did I get out here without falling or tripping over something?  I ran inside my house and quickly grabbed my glasses and ran back to the bus stop just in time to see the bus get there. I slipped them on and got on the bus, out of breath. I sat next to Kristin and we talked about my morning fiasco.