Chapter 2

I got in the car, looking at my old house one last time. I was moving. To New Jersey. That's ok though. Most of my photo shoots were in New Jersey. That way I don't have to go back and forth every weekend. I didn't really have any friends here anyways. They all left me. I was probably a real bitch to them. I don't even remember. My mom started the car.
"Ok, Belle. Are you ready for a new life?" She asked. I looked at her weird.
"What do you mean, mom? This isn't a new life, it's just a new state. I'll still be modeling and not having any friends" I said. She sighed and backed out of the driveway.

I woke up realizing we were in New Jersey. Jeez that was a short ride.
"How long was I out?" I asked my mom.
"Oh, about five hours. We've been in New Jersey about two hours. Now I'm glad that you're awake because I can't seem to find this stupid town" she said, frustrated. I looked at the map.
"Mom, we are in Long Valley" I said. My mom was a real idiot sometimes. She found our new house quickly, now that she knew where we were. It was huge. I slowly got out. I walked around and helped my mom unpack. I picked a very nice room. It was big. Really big. It had one of those window seats and a walk in closet. It had everything. Even its own bathroom. I unpacked and the movers brought in my bed and drawing desk and everything else big. I unpacked my drawing and art supplies and hung up my clothes and put sheets on my bed and put my toothbrush in the bathroom. I walked downstairs once I finished and found my mom unpacking all the kitchen silverware and plates and shit like that. I sat at the counter. She turned around. "Oh, honey I saw a boy about your age next door. Why don't you go say hi" she said.
"Ok. I guess" I got up and slipped on my vans. I may be a model, but outside of photo shoots, I was basically a tomboy. I wore leggings and big shirts and sweatshirts. No high heels, dresses, skirts or even makeup. Not even lipgloss. I walked next door and knocked. A girl probably 18 years old opened the door.
"Um, hi, I'm not really good with meeting new people. Um, I'm Belle and I just moved next door" I said, pointing to the house. The girl smiled.
"Hi, I'm Cameron but you can call me Cam. It's nice to meet you. Oh, will you be going to West Morris?" She asked. West Morris Central High School. The school I will be going to for about a month before all the magazines with me on the cover come out.
"Uh, yes I will be" I said.
"Oh, well then you have to meet my brothers" she said. She called upstairs. Well, if Cam didn't recognize me maybe the boys won't. I looked up and saw two very attractive identical twins. Oh my gosh. I lived next to the Dolans. They were my favorite viners.
On the inside, I was very excited. On the outside, I didn't show it. I knew what it felt like to be bombarded by people. I didn't want to be one of those people that bombarded them. 
"Hi" one of them said. From watching all of their vines and YouTube videos, I could easily tell them apart. "I'm Ethan and this is Grayson"
"I know who you are" I said. "Well it was nice to meet you" I said walking away. How embarrassing.