Chapter 4

My glasses were fully off. All three pairs of their eyes were wide.
"Oh. My. God" Ethan says and then he runs upstairs and comes back down with a magazine. He points to the cover. "This is you?"
"Yep. That's me. But please don't tell anyone. I would really like to go to school for more than two months this time" they all nodded their heads.
"Belle, of course we promise not to tell" Kristin said. "I just can't believe it. I knew you looked familiar" she said. "I've seen you on some magazine covers. Oh, uh, youngest and hottest 15 year old model"
"Yeah. I know" I said, looking down. "My glasses make me look so much different. So, um if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everybody wants something, and all I want is to be asked questions, to tell them how I feel about being a model" weird right.
"Ok, um what kind of poses do you do?" Grayson asked.
"Well, I do more of the seductive poses. You know, lifting up my shirt, pulling it down" I looked at the boys, they were practically drooling at the thought of it.
"How many shoots do you do?"
"Uh, one every weekend. That's why I moved here. It didn't make sense to keep going back and forth every weekend from Washington to New Jersey" the questions went on and on. I had a photo shoot on Saturday. So I guarantee that my mom mould go over everything I should do when I got home. Yippee. I decided I didn't want to deal with that so I stayed pretty late. We went upstairs and Ethan opened his closet. I sat down on his bed and he brought a big stack of magazines and set them down next to me. They were all my magazines.
"You kept every single one of my magazines?" I asked, picking up my May 2015 issue.
"Yeah. You're my favorite model" he said. I blushed. We all looked through them. They asked even more questions. I thought they ran out of questions hours ago.
"So, what's it like. Being a model and all?" Kristin asked.
"Well, it's not at all glamorous like most people think. I mean, the money is great, but everything else isn't" I said, flipping through a magazine.
"What do you mean?" Ethan asked.
"Well, for starters, I have to get my hair done, which stinks. Ummmm, I hate the photographer. And most of all the attention I get is beyond crazy. I mean, I like the attention, just not so much when you lose all your friends and have to leave your school after two months because everybody tackles you the minute you walk through the doors"
"Oh, well, we don't have it that rough" Ethan says.
"So, on a happier note" I said, changing the subject. Somewhat. "I have a modeling shoot on Saturday. Do y'all want to come?" I asked. They all looked at me.
"Yeah, we'd love to" Grayson said.
"Cool, you can just ride with my mom and I. Our car can fit all of you. Just so you know, it's an hours drive away" I said.
"Ok. Will you be doing your special poses?" Ethan asked.
"Yes, their the only poses my photographer ever wants me to do. I'm cool with it though" I said. "I just hope he keeps his promise that the magazine issue I'll be in, won't be published and released into the public before next Monday"
"Why? What could happen?" Kristin asked.
"Well, if it gets out earlier than next Monday, say Sunday, even a day earlier than people might instantly recognize me, glasses or no glasses, because the magazines are sold out everywhere and people try to find me. It's happened before" I explained. It has. In Washington, my photographer said that my magazine issue was supposed to be publicly released on a Wednesday. Instead it came out on a Monday and people knew it was me. I don't know how. It's just that it has something to do with it being released earlier than it should be, that causes catastrophe for me. I told my photographer that if it happened again, I would sue him. And I would win, I did have a stronger case. I don't think I would go through with it though. I was too nice nowadays.
"Well, I should probably get going" I said. "My mom is probably asleep by now, so I can just sneak in"
"Wait, your mom doesn't care what time you come home?" Kristin asked.
"Nope. As long as I'm home before she wakes up in the morning, she's cool with it"
"Lucky"
"She was probably in bed hours ago though. She's an early bird" I said.
"Well, than why'd you stay?" Grayson asked.
"Because, she probably would have gone over everything I should do on Saturday and I didn't want to face that, and plus I was having fun here, with my new friends" I said.
"Awwww" Kristin said.
"I'll walk you to the door" Ethan said. We walked downstairs and stopped at the front door. I turned to him.
"It's nice to know I have three fans that don't want anything from me" I said.
"Well, it's nice knowing we have two fans that don't want anything from us" he retorted.
"Touché" I said. "Well, goodnight Ethan" I said, walking through the door. "Text me later" I said. And he did.

It was 6:00 in the morning and I had stayed up all night. So did Ethan. We had school today and we decided to text all night. Speak of the devil. My phone buzzed. I didn't mind that we stayed up all night. I like Ethan. Like like him like him. I looked at the bright screen.
Ethan: Hey beautiful!
Belle: Hey.
Ethan: Excited for school?
Belle: Yeah, no.
Ethan: Well, I got to get ready. See you at the bus stop.
Belle: Ok.
That was the end of the all night conversation.