Chapter 6

It was Tuesday and I still had about fifteen minutes until the bus came and the twins weren't out so I decided to walk to their house. I knocked on the front door. Grayson answered.
"Hey Belle. Come on in" he gestured for me to come in.
"Thanks. Uh, where's Ethan?" I asked. I wanted to thank him personally for returning my glasses.
"He is upstairs in his room" he said.
"Thanks" I walked up the stairs to Ethan's room and opened it. I didn't even knock and I don't know why. I saw Ethan. Naked. He turned around and covered his...area.
"Geez, Belle!" He said. I quickly closed the door.
"Sorry" I yelled. I ran downstairs and just sat next to Grayson.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Let's just say, I saw something I never wanted to see!" Just then Ethan came down.
"Belle, why didn't you knock?" He asked. He didn't look upset or anything, but he looked a little embarrassed.
"Sorry! I don't know. Come on, let's just go. We have like five minutes till the bus comes" I said. We all walked out together. Ethan was walking next to me and Grayson was walking ahead of us.
"So Belle" Ethan started.
"Yeah?"
"There's this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" I wasn't really the party type.
"Um, well, you see I've never been to a party before, you know with other high schoolers before. I've only been to parties with twenty something year old models, so I'm not much of a partier" I said.
"Well, that's ok. You can just stay by me. Just don't drink or anything and you'll be fine" he responded.
"Ok, uh, sure then"
"I'll pick you up at your house at around seven. Ok?"
"Sure" I said, just as the bus came.

School was over quicker than I thought. It felt like school never even happened. Melody didn't bother us, which Ethan said was something totally new. I was at home. My mom didn't care that I was going out tonight, so I just watched tv until it was time to go. I just wore black leggings and a black Affliction American Customs t-shirt and my vans. Nothing fancy. It was only 5:00 so I had about two hours until Ethan and Grayson picked me up and I was bored as hell. Ethan said that at a typical high school party, like the one we were going to, there would be a lot of drunk boys hitting on me and not just because I'm beautiful. His words, not mine. They were drunk so they didn't know left from right. I said I was ok with that as long as Ethan was by my side the whole time.

The party was really pumping by the time we got there. We opened the door and a bunch of drunk people greeted us, drinks in hand. I didn't drink, and didn't think I wanted to, seeing how many people were passed out on the floor and strewn about the house. I just grabbed a water and one for Ethan. Kristin had a drink in her hand. She said it was a coca cola with a little vodka. Not to much to get drunk off of. Many, many guys flirted with me, saying how pretty I was and that I had a nice rack and butt. I just said thanks and me and Ethan walked somewhere else. He kept his promise, keeping by my side the whole time. We soon left with Ethan driving. No one had anything to drink except Kristin who was a little bit tipsy but obviously not to much. I had an ok time. It wasn't exciting. Let's just say, maybe next time I'll have a drink or two.

AN: Hey guys! This chapter is really boring. Sorry!! I'll have another authors note next page! Thanks for reading!