What happiness feels like

You're shining, I'm smiling, good relationship, we're here. What more could I ask for?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
These thoughts were constantly running through my mind as I was walking out of the cinemas with my boyfriend Wonwoo hand in hand.
"Where do you want to go next?" He asked
"Anywhere is fine"
"Let's go to an ice cream parlor , I'll buy you ice cream as a treat" he said while smiling
"Really?! Let's go!!" I exclaimed while running off completely forgetting about Wonwoo.
"Hey! Wait up! You can't have any ice cream if you leave me here!"
"Well then hurry up!!" I said while waiting for him impatiently
We linked hands once again and continued to make our way to the ice cream shop.

Although it was silent on the way, it was the type of comfortable silence, the type where you can just appreciate it and think. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Sometimes I felt like I didn't even deserve him because he was so perfect. He was the Jeon Wonwoo and I was just...Choi Areum.. But to think how far we have come amazes me and I never want to lose him. Ever.

My thoughts are soon interrupted as we reach the shop and the scent of the delicious ice creams flood my senses. Before I could think I was drooling over the numerous flavors.

So the rest of the day just composed of us sitting in the parlor making small talk and giggling over each other. It was pure bliss. I think this is what happiness feels like.

"Jagiya, you know I love you right? And nothing can take that away."
I couldn't help but blush.
"Of course I know that! And you know I love you too."
Wonwoo wasn't really type of the boyfriend to say something like "I love you" out of the blue so something was definitely off. I decided to ignore my gut feeling and just enjoy the moment.

Our dysfunctional relationship - A Wonwoo FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara