What normal feels like

As time past, me and Minggyu continued with our platonic relationship. It wasn't awkward or anything after the confession, but instead we grew closer. We shared an unbreakable bond.

"Ya slow coach can you hurry up?! We'll be late for class!" Minggyu whined.
"Can't you just be patient and wait a bit??"
"Well hurry up!!"
"Fine.." I huffed as I struggled to pick up the numerous textbooks in my small arms.
"Do you need some help there??"
"Nope." I plainly said. At the exact moment I dropped all my books. Is this karma??
He laughed. "I think you need help." He said as picks up my books.
"You know.. This reminds me of when we first met.." He said
"Yeahh!! I remember when you were being an idiot and you crashed into me!"
"What no! You crashed into me!"
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't"
"Forget it!" He said "since its been a while since we've been best friends, let's go out for a celebratory dinner tonight!"
"Sure!!"
-Timeskip to after dinner-
"Wooww I ate so much food! I feel like my stomach is going to burst any second now" I exclaimed
"If you're really feeling that bad, I'll piggy back you home"
"BAHAHAH I'd like to see you try Kim Minggyu. I'm really heavy you know??"
"Hop on, we'll see whether you're really as heavy as you say"
Without struggle he successfully managed to haul me up. The walk back to my place was silent and I was given time to reflect on everything.

This was really nostalgic. I remember when Wonwoo would always carry me on his back. It came to my realization that I didn't think of Minggyu in the same way I imagined when I first met him. To me, he's like a brother, a dear best friend nowhere near a boyfriend figure and I really want him to stay that way. Even though I am totally changed now, I can't deny my lingering feelings for Wonwoo. I'll never really be okay about him leaving me. He will always be the one in my heart where no one else is.

"YAH can't you hear me?? I told you to get off! We're here Miss! You're making my shoulders hurt!"
My thoughts were interrupted as minggyu tried to violently shake me off of him.
"Be careful! You could have hurt me!! I am a lady after all"
"Yeah yeah we're here, whatever. Time to go home! Past your bedtime miss!!"
"Stop treating me like I'm 5!"
"You are like a dear sister to me after all!"

From that point on, the sinking feeling in my stomachthat I didn't realize was there disappeared. I was so glad minggyu thought differently about us since his confession.

"Night brother~!" I chirped as I made my way through the front door.