Chapter Two

Hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back with another chapter! QOTD: Do you guys watch Projec6t MC2 on Netflix? if not, watch it!

_____________________________________________

Adrienne

I could not believe it! Wesley had eyes for McKeyla! After all of the efforts we had made to be together, he suddenly has eyes for my best friend?!

No. I couldn't blame McKeyla, she didn't do anything. Wow.

Just to see if the spark was still there, I gave him a quick kiss.

"That was good, McKeyla." Wesley said.

McKeyla?!

Just when I thought I was the only one who had figured it out, I saw Bry run towards him. "You want a piece of this?!" Bryden yelled.

I almost laughed. I knew I could count on my girl.

After they left, I turned to face Wesley.

"After all that we've done, you decide that you like my best friend?" I ask him angrily.

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about!" Wesley says defensively.

"Where's your stutter, shy guy?!" I yell.

"McKeyla, stop. You're embarrassing me."

Did he just......oh, I could kill him.

"McKeyla?"

"I-I, Adrienne, please-"

"McKeyla?!" I scream. "How dare you?"

"Shut your mouth! People are staring." He grabs my arm.

"Let go. You're hurting me."

He lets go, and I see a bruise appearing.

I run away. Now he has the nerve to grab me?! No, chico. Not today.

I grab my phone and dial The Quail.

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hello, president. I need your advice."

I explain everything from camp to now.

"Wesley?" She asks. "Quickly, send me a picture!"

I send her the picture, and she gasps.

"Adrienne, that's one of our enemies!"

"What? No way, that can't be...him."

"Trust me, agent. Contact agent McCallister."

"Oh. Her."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm on it." I end the call and start to cry. After all of this, in the end he was just using me? Oh, I wish mam were here to see this.

"McKeyla." I sniff. "Wesley was an undercover agent sent to spy on us."

"What? Adrienne, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I blow my nose. "Just fine."

Bryden

I knew it! That jerk Wesley was just using her! I met Adrienne at the local bus stop on 5th street to discuss our plan.

I happened to notice a...bruise on her arm that wasn't there before.

"Did he hurt you?" I blurt out, not meaning to.

"What? No. Well, yes. He grabbed my arm because I was 'embarassing' him." She explains. That's what I love about her. She's honest with me.

"That's not an excuse." I say angrily.

"I'm fine, Bryden."

"I think we should focus at the problem at hand." She looks at me. Problem?

"What problem?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. Oh, the mission! Duh, Bry!

"So, how is this going to work?" Adrienne asks.

"Well," I pull out my computer. "When I came at him like that, I threw a minature tracking device on him. It should send his coordinates to us."

"Tracking device?" She asks me. "Was that before or after you caught him checking McKeyla out?"

I laugh. "After."

After the coordinates send, we catch the bus and head to Gade Street, where he is supposed to be.

After we reach our destination, he is nowhere to be found. "I don't get it! It says he should be right here!"

"Unless," Adrienne says. "He and this tracking device parted ways." She shows me the tracking device that's broken into pieces.

Adrienne dials Camryn. "Cam, yeah, and we can't find him. Bryden, where would he normally be?"

I grab my phone and go to Google. I type "Wesley White" into the search bar. "Hmm. It says that his mom and dad are divorced. He lives with his dad, and his dad works full time for...White's Inc.

"Ladies." We turn around and see Wesley.

"What do you want, Jerkley?" I ask him, balling my fists.

"Hand over the papers, pretty princess."

"Do not call me that. It's Agent Bryden to you."

"How could you, Wesley?" Adrienne starts to cry. She cracking?! No!

"Oh, Adrienne. Face it! I'm too hot for you!" Wesley starts to cackle. What a creep.

This guy was not helping what I already thought of him. Ugh!

Finally, I put my arms up in surrender. "Alright, Jerkley. You win."

"Ha! Finally! I thought you guys were never gonna-"

"Officer!" Adrienne yells. A policeman cuffs Wesley and hands me the papers back.

"Yes!!!!" I do my happy shuffle right there on the sidewalk.

I see Adrienne with her head hung low. "What's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"I guess it is." Adrienne mumbles, a tear escaping her eye. I can't help but feel bad for her. This was her first chance of love. I put my arm around her, and we start walking to find Camryn and McKeyla. I need some sleep. It's been a long day.

_______________________________________________

Ahh, short but sweet! I kinda have writers block so I have to think for a while! I hope you enjoyed it!