Chapter Seven

Hey! My teacher is letting me write during class. (2:30) Shout out to Mr. Collins!

So above was me writing during study hall.
__________________

Bryden

McKeyla McCallister was an idiot. She'd fallen for a plan that even her mother was in. She would eventually die, Winter was coming and there was no heat in that place. I grab my phone.

Couldn't save this one now, huh? 1:36PM

Bryden? Help. Please! I only have 3% battery!!!! 1:47PM

Ha. Troll. I wasn't gonna help her. I was busy. I had to kill someone who didn't know about our plan. Adrienne.

"Hey!" I said, waving. "What's up?"

"Oh, thank goodness!" She said, running toward me. "I can't find McKeyla. The Quail said-"

CRACK! POP POP!

"Kill shot." I whispered.

"Oh," she groaned. I had only shot her three times, and four does the trick.

Adrienne

"Help!" I cried. A tear streamed down my face. "Mom, I'm coming!" I looked at the sky before my eyes closed and I was sent into darkness.

I opened my eyes. It was a sunny day. I was wearing a white dress. It looked like...

"Adrienne!" I heard my mother's voice.

I turned around. There she was, in all her glory. "Mama!" I screamed. I ran toward her. I've never hugged anyone so hard.

"Mom, where am I?" I ask

"Adrienne!" I heard my Papa's voice.

"Papa Fransisco!" I hugged my father.

"Welcome to-" My mother's words were cut off by me screaming.

I was falling...into a hole of nothingness.

I couldn't breathe. I scrambled, trying to find air, but I couldn't. I finally shut my eyes as my lungs felt pain.

I finally gasped a breath of air. Bryden and Camryn had done this. They were not going to get away with it.
____________

Hmmmm...what did u guys think?