Chapter Four

Hey guys! Thanks so much to the people that voted for my other book, Hey Rowan! Also, do you guys want to be featured in the next chapter of Project MC2? Comment your preferred name down below and you'll read about...YOU in the next chapter! Happy reading!

_____________________________________

McKeyla

It had been a year to the day that Camryn had ran away. Most people assumed she was dead, and others believed she was still out there. To be honest, I didn't know what do believe.

We were recruiting a new agent today, by the name of Stacey Cutella. We had to take her picture for identification purposes, which she was pretty reluctant to do at first. Weird.

"Say cheese!" Bryden cheered and snapped the picture.

"Hey, you look familiar." Adrienne eyed Stacey.

"Leave me alone. I'm a normal girl." Stacey spit those words out like cyanide.
I stepped in front of her. "No 'normal' girl I know says something like that."

"Yeah, you look a lot like-"

"Girls! Leave Agent Cutella alone!" The Quail pulled me aside, letting Stacey pass through.

Stacey pushed her glasses up and shuffled to the door.

"Oh, and McCallister, is it? Stay the he'll away from me!"

I only knew one person who used the world "hell". Camryn did.

I IM'd the girls and told them to meet me at Starbucks.

She was going down.