Chapter 8: A.D.I.S.N

Please Read Below :-\

Hey. Someone (anonymous) told me that the real reason they came to read my book was because they liked all of the drama and fighting that went on and stuff. I guess is got boring because I was really focused on my studies. Its Friday night, and I plan on writing a lot. Also, I've added chapter names.
____________

McKeyla

Calm down. Just dislodge it.

I braced my self as I pulled at the metal clothes hanger. I screamed at the pain, but it was out.

I put my hand on the register, so I could pull myself up. The buttons bleeped and squeaked.

Yes! I'm on my feet.

"McKeyla!" Someone yelled. "Open the door, I'm here to help!"

"No!" I screamed. "How do I know it's not somebody else?!"

"You really don't remember me?! I was your best friend way before the three geeks got in the way. And now, when I finally offer to help you, you refuse to open the door?"

Ohmigosh! It's A.D.I.S.N!!!!!

I open the door and see the tablet laying on the floor. There she was.

"Ooh, that looks like it hurt!" She said.

I hugged her to my chest.

"Let's get out of here!" A.D.I.S.N cheered.

(A/N: I'm just going to call her A from now on.)

"First we start with Camryn, if she hadn't ran away, I wouldn't have looked for her in the first place. Then again, Bryden was in on it the whole time, knowing it was targeted on me.

"But if Camryn's dad hadn't died, maybe the plan wouldn't have gone on. But wait, did he even die? A, did he die?" I finished my long theory to see an A, focusing on anything but myself.

"Oh, sorry!" She apologized. "Were you talking?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Just kidding! And yes, he did die. N.A.S.A confirms it."