Chapter Six

Hey. I'm sorry. I've been busy with school and homework. I've also developed a sinus infection which is an infection with ear nose and throat. Well, I'm writing this in the car so it might be a little shaky but I'm writing it as long as possible. Sorry to interrupt your reading time. Oh, and there is going to be maybe 10 or 11 chapters and an epilogue and then a sequel so stay tuned.
_________________

McKeyla

Everything was silent. I crept into a thrift store, hoping Camryn didn't see me. Yes, Stacey didn't turn out to be Camryn. I felt dumb. But I had to find Camryn, no matter wha-.

"AHHHH!" someone shrieked. I pulled out my flash light and pointed it towards the sound. Nothing.

"Skyler, are you kidding me?!" Camryn shouts.

"Camryn don't move." I say slowly. I inch toward them.

Skyler put her hands up. "Just take me."

"Argh!" Camryn grunted.

And everything went black.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I checked my phone. The glow illuminated in the darkness.

October 21st, 2015 it read. I gasped. I had slept for a month.

I tried to move. It hurt just below my abdomen. I glanced down. A metal clothes hanger had been lodged into me.
Suddenly, everything came back to me. Camryn going missing, me suspecting Stacey as Cam, me finding her, and...and..her trying to kill me.

"Help!" I groaned. My phone chimed.

Don't waste your breath, McKeyla. I've secured the place.

I blinked.

Who is this? 12:46AM

Oh, you know who I am. 12:48AM

No I don't. 12:52AM

Whoever this was, needed to stop. Now.

I dialed my mother's number.

"McKeyla! Baby, are you okay?!" she screamed into the phone.

"Yes, mom. Listen. I'm in an abandoned thrift shop on 27th and Crescent. Help. Please."

Just then, my phone died and I was left alone in the darkness.