Chapter 1

"You're fired, do you understand? Pick up your crap and never come back! And if I see you near my husband again, it'll be the last thing you do you slut!", hollers a pink hedgehog as she throws an open suitcase, leaving a scatter of clothes and items on the floor. "But Miss, I did nothing wrong! I have no interest towards him! Please don't fire me! I really need the job, to help my brothers! One of them us really ill, he needs special medication, and it cost a high amount of money, please reconsider Ms. Rose!", explains a magenta colored hedgehog with tears in her eyes. "First of all I don't give a damn, you should've thought of that before getting near my man, second of all it is Mrs. Doom to you!", Amy retorts. "But Mr. Doom said--" "I am your boss, you listen to me and listen to me when I tell you, GET OUT!" "Hey!", a male voice interrupts their bickering, "What is the meaning of all of this noise?" Both females turn to face a black hedgehog with streaks of red in his hair, arms, and legs. "Honey you're home!", screams a pink hedgehog with jade eyes, "I missed you baby!",she squeals as she holds him. The male had a distasteful look on his face and replies, "Don't hit be with that "baby" and "honey" crap, you know where you stand in my life." Amy became silent until Shadow brought up the question, "Sonia, why are your things scattered on the floor?" As Sonia tries to respond, she gets interrupted by Amy saying, "I caught her trying to steal my diamond necklace!" "What? Sir that isn't true, she--" "Of course it is!", Amy stops her again, "Would else would I make a scene like this? And would I ever lie to you Shadow?" Shadow just stares, then replies, "Sonia pack up your things and leave." "What? But Sir please--" "Just do it, it's the best for all of us." Sonia just stares, but quickly catches on by the way Shadow looked at Amy. "Okay Sir, I'm leaving can you give me time to pick up my things form the ground?" "It seems fair, I'm going to my study room, I need to get to work and I already wasted plenty of time here.", Shadow retorts. "I'll go with Sonia, check just in case she doesn't try to steal anything again.", Amy slurs. "Whatever Amy, I don't care what you do.", and with that Shadow had left Amy and Sonia alone. As Sonia picked up her things, Amy struck her causing her to fall to the ground. Sonia didn't say anything, she continued to pick up her things. After she finished, she got up and struck Amy across the face and ran for her life.