Chapter 3

~Present~
Sonia POV
'I have to try and save what's left of my family', and with that thought I arrived home. As I head towards the door I noticed that it was already opened. 'Now that's weird, who could be in the house?' As I looked around the house I heard something strange coming from upstairs, I quickly grab a baseball bat and cautiously head upstairs. The sound drives me to my brother's room. I open to door and get ready to strike but I am stopped by a yell. "Girl what is wrong with you? You could've knocked my head off!" "Goddamit Sonic, what's wrong with you? You left the front door opened and didn't even called to tell me you were here. Why are you here exactly? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" "Hey I have to ask you the same question, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your job?", Sonic retorts. I freeze, but quickly regain the situation by saying, "I'll explain later, now answer my question!"

Sonic POV
'I quickly lose intrest on my previous question and I try to answer the one being thrown at me.' "Well...I didn't feel good, so I thought it would've been okay if I just came here instead..", I uncomfortably respond as I scratch my quills. Sonia stares at me and gives me the 'I call bullshit' look' and asks, "Why aren't you feeling well? Have you taken you're medication?" I freeze. She was on to me. "Well?" She's giving me her signature death stare, I had to give in. "Well I haven't today, but that's because I'm trying to save so it could last longer.." "Longer?! What do you mean longer?"

~~Flashback~~
Sonic POV
As I head out of a restroom, a hear a voice calling my direction. "Hey you blue hog!" I turned around to noticed the group of guys I have been avoiding all morning. I gulped and quickly turn away and walk off. The whole group kept on following me until I broke into a sprint and started a full on chase. I ran to hide in the storage room, but sadly, one of them saw me. As I try to lock the door, it gets forcefully opened by an albino hedgehog with hazel eyes. I panic, and try to defend myself with anything I could find, but it was no use. This guy had the power of telekinesis, and he was sadly using it against me. He grabbed a hold of me and slurred, "Now what do you think you're doing? You know you're just stalling the inevitable.", I shiver as he gets closer to me and whispers, "But maybe that's why I love you." He kisses my cheek and continues saying, "I like the way you fight until the very end, you're persistence captivates me especially knowing how weak and fragile you are, speaking of weak," he grabs my bottles of pills up in the air, "You're pretty defense less without these now aren't yah?" "Please give those back! I need them to survive, please I beg you! If you truly love me like you say you wouldn't do this to me!", I whimper while he just shakes his head and laughs, "Oh baby, its because I love you that I do this. He strokes my ear and says, "I'll give these back to you if you do the tiniest thing for me." "What is it?", I ask as desperation and fear take over. He nuzzles me, and seductively replies, "Come over to my place to spend the night. Just think about it, us two alone for an entire night where anything can and will happen." He licks my cheek as I enrage at his ridiculous request. I holler,"What kind of a person do you think I am!?" He gets a little taken back by my sudden outburst as I say,"I'm not one of your crazy 'bed warmers' for you to keep as a trophy, and I'm certainly not one of your little fuck toys or a person who is some type of joke. I'm not something that shouldn't be taken seriously, so why don't you get out of here and leave me alone?! Take my pills I'm stronger than you think." After I finish my rant, Silver stares at me with awe. He smirks, and heads towards the door, but not after saying, "Little things like this just enforces my love towards you." He winks and heads out and I am left alone thinking to myself, 'What will I do now? I ponder for a while, and soon hear bell signaling its time for lunch. 'This is around the time I take my 1st pill for the day. I hope it doesn't effect me.' I dig into my pockets and look into my bag only to find another bottle of pills. Of sweet I've forgotten all about them. I check how many I actually have. I have 9 pills, not good. I take 2 a day and the next bottle comes at the end of the month, two weeks from now. I can always take one a day, but sigh*' I start to feel queasy and clench my chest. 'I don't feel so good. I think its best if I'd head home.' I skip lunch and the rest of class and run straight home. I arrive home feeling nausea and go to the restroom. I vomit as soon as I arrived there. After I while I try to calm down, but realized on the seriousness of the situation and began to hysterically sob. I continue to cry until I feel the urge to vomit again. As I finish and flush the toilet I feel like someone is near me. I shurg it off and wash my mouth, I hate the aftertaste of vomit (^~^). Once I am finished I look up only to my sister ready to attack me.

~~Present Time~~
Sonia POV
I stare at Sonic for what seemed like an eternity. He looks as if he was in another world. "Hey!", I yell, grabbing his attention in the process, "Are you going to answer my question?" He looks at me puzzled and quickly regains a sense if reality and humbly answers, "I lost them." He quickly glances down, and I am well aware he is lying. As I try to confront him, I am interrupted by the reason I am here. "Why aren't you at your job?"